• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

D20Dazza

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Didja buy stuff for El?
No, he says sheepishly

magic will cost you 1.5x the market price, except potions which are normal price - got it
8,000 gp (4th lvl) - got it

I'm likely to go:

- Cloak of Charisma +2 - 6,000gp
- Bracers of Armour +1 - 1,500gp

but might take an adamantine dagger (4,504gp) or +1 hand crossbow (3,600gp) or something else instead of the cloak.

Any bluff/diplomacy or intimidate checks to get a discount? ;)

And since she's been wandering the spheres for a couple of levels now, and probably wouldn't have come into most of the cash until such time, can she buy from other spheres she's visited? And what sphere are we starting in?

Cheers

Daz

P.S. I've also got to do spells known but wouldn't mind looking in my mates spell compendium first.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Quick answers:

There is no adamantine

Nope, no discounts based on skill checks

You can buy stuff from other Spheres, but it costs at least x3 and often more, and some Spheres aren't available.

If you pick a Spell Compendium spell (or anything not from the PH), it needs to be approved by me first--even some things that I approve in normal games become overpowered in gestalt games, especially from Complete Adventurer.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
[Mod hat'] We should wrap up this thread as well . . . perhaps starting a fresh thread with the game (or sooner :) ;)) I understand it's almost ready . . . but we've been almost ready for a while :) [/mod hat]

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Don't worry--we'll get a new one very soon. If you want to close a thread that's over 1700 posts, though, go check out the World's Largest Dungeon thread in General.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Don't worry--we'll get a new one very soon. If you want to close a thread that's over 1700 posts, though, go check out the World's Largest Dungeon thread in General.

Fortunately, that is not my domain :) All I can do is handle the requests and follow the instructions as they have been given to me.

Keia

unleashed

First Post
Keia said:
[Mod hat'] We should wrap up this thread as well . . . perhaps starting a fresh thread with the game (or sooner :) ;)) I understand it's almost ready . . . but we've been almost ready for a while :) [/mod hat]

Keia
BS poped by a while back and reminded Rystil of that (earlier this page). He said, "Just a gentle reminder about thread length, you're about due for a new thread, but it can wait till all your players are lined up and ready to go." :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
unleashed said:
BS poped by a while back and reminded Rystil of that (earlier this page). He said, "Just a gentle reminder about thread length, you're about due for a new thread, but it can wait till all your players are lined up and ready to go." :)

Ya know . . . I must have missed that entirely . . . ;) :p :) :)

Actually I did see it . . . but it was almost a month ago and 30+ posts ago that it was given. Since the talk was rounding up on starting and threads and such I thought it was worth a reminder as well.

I apologize if it bothered you, my friend.

Keia

Remove ads