• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Yeah, it's these restrictions I remember now as to why Whinoah doesn't have a magic weapon.
Actually, that's a funny story--Conacians get magic weapons for fairly cheaply, but you had Conacia and Vaelyne mixed up, I think, and used the wrong one based on Vasha :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
I only used what you fed me :p

But yeah, I think I did in that particular case. They were being tossed around and it got confusing at one point.

I still think you should just compile all this stuff and post it so we can put togeather a book.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Probably. I don't think anyone would care about the book though :(
We would. ;)

Umm, I just need to do the items and have you check things over, which I'll try and find time to do this weekend, otherwise I think you can start the game off???

Bront

The man with the probe
Justa thought, as much as this has been delayed, why don't we set a definate start date of after Gen Con? RA, I know you'll be there, as will I, so that gives us a definate time to start, and no interuptions for things like vacations and such right away.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Justa thought, as much as this has been delayed, why don't we set a definate start date of after Gen Con? RA, I know you'll be there, as will I, so that gives us a definate time to start, and no interuptions for things like vacations and such right away.
I'm okay with starting after Gencon or before, so long as everyone is ready :)

Remove ads