Sialia's New Deck

Sialia said:
For those curious, so far the suits I'm working on will be "celestial" (dark blue) "creatures" (haven't decided on a single color background as yet) "inventions" (dark green) and then perhaps I will start working on "people" (which would included things like the knight card, perhaps a jester or bard, maybe some royals . . .we'll see. Depends on various things. It's very hard for me to settle on who is "important" to portray.)

Let me know if you need a model for the bard card. I'll do nudity, but only if its tasteful. :p

Sialia

First Post
These have some rough edges yet. I may clean them up a bit later. Hands too unsteady to do it now, but I just had to share the drafts, cause they're shiny. Mostly shiny, anyway.

Attachments

• unicorn.jpg
    unicorn.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 139
  • dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 126
  • script.jpg
    script.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

All good stuff. The unicorn thumbnail looks really cool actually since it has so many nice whorls. But they are all good. I'm going to build this into a deck for a game somehow. :)

Gulla

Adventurer
I like the dog and the quill/paper/letter card very much, but I think the unicorn has a bit much of a forehead and snout (? whatever the nose part of a horse is in English). When viewed as a thumbnail it is gorgeous, but in the full size version I find the head a little hard to recognize/identify.

And I'll add a happy birthday as well :)

Håkon

Remove ads