Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ivellious said:
Sorry, haven't been looking at talking the talk much. No one ever seems to post here for the games I'm in lol. But yeah, I'm still in. I'll start working up that archer and have him by sunday at the lastest

Cool. There's no hurry, and the spot is yours regardless, so take your time.

Ivellious

First Post
I knew I forgt something :\ Yesterday was hectic. I'll have it done tomorrow (I'd say tonight but I'm not going to have acess to my stuff till tomorrow)

Jemal

Adventurer
n/p... in fact, I was just rereading some stuff and noticed my character's not completely done... I still have to pick my favoured enemy!

Since Rokelsh has had lots of opponents, and none stick out that much, I'm wondering if anybody's got an idea that would fit setting-wise?

industrygothica

Adventurer
I think I am going to start the IC thread to this game after the next encounter in The Hive. There will be some time for a bit of role-playing so that you can feel out your characters and meet each other before the action starts. Exactly how much, I don't know.

The biggest part of the adventure is ready, but some of it I'll be playing by ear. I get a little nervous doing it that way, but it's always turned out well in my RL games, so we'll see. ;)

Ivellious, I'd like to see your character in the Rogue's Gallery when you've got some time, please. I'm guessing you've get near to a week, give or take. At the very least give me something to go on (like class, name, race, etc.) so that I can work with him (or her).

Thanks.

-IG

Ivellious

First Post
Actually, the only thing I need to do for him is to buy his equipment, and honestly......I don't know what to get :heh: but I have stats done. I didn't see it, though it might be there already, how do you want to do hit points? (I'll get what I have up in the rg when I get home and crack down on myself to buy the equips hopefully you'll see a whole character by tonight)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ivellious said:
Actually, the only thing I need to do for him is to buy his equipment, and honestly......I don't know what to get :heh: but I have stats done. I didn't see it, though it might be there already, how do you want to do hit points? (I'll get what I have up in the rg when I get home and crack down on myself to buy the equips hopefully you'll see a whole character by tonight)

Max HD at 1st level, 1/2 at second, and 1/2+1 at odd levels. I believe that's how average hp works.. or close to it anyway.

When you post your character, please include why he/she is in Irongate, unless he is a native.

Jemal, how did Rokelsh end up in Irongate? How long has be been there?

Remove ads