Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm thinking it'd be fairly simple, his previous adventuring party disbanded and he ended up coming here to look for something exciting to do, his main goals are exploration and staving off boredom.
As for how long, well he would've arrived fairly recently, I think. He'd be wanting to head out ASAP, so wouldn't have stuck around too long trying to find companions to travel with.

Ivellious

First Post
Sorry, my internet shut itself off earlier than had been expected. I'm in the process of a in city move so things are going to be a bit hectic. I'll post up what I've got and just say he's a native to Irongate who has become bored with staying around. I wish I could get something better, but think of character histories has been the last thing on my mind recently.

And yes, no equipment still. I think I'm going to be running around in just my skivvies when we start rping :p

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ivellious said:
Sorry, my internet shut itself off earlier than had been expected. I'm in the process of a in city move so things are going to be a bit hectic. I'll post up what I've got and just say he's a native to Irongate who has become bored with staying around. I wish I could get something better, but think of character histories has been the last thing on my mind recently.

And yes, no equipment still. I think I'm going to be running around in just my skivvies when we start rping :p

We've still got a few days if you can come up with something. If not, I suppose we can pull him up naked out of the gutter. ;)

Ivellious

First Post
Actually......I like that kinda. Not naked, but being just unconscious on the side of the rode with no memory of who he was. I mean it would make things interesting, and give me time to figure out why he was there, what happened, and who he was. Though I'd have to think why his stuff was left behind :/

Jemal

Adventurer
Ivellious said:
Actually......I like that kinda. Not naked, but being just unconscious on the side of the rode with no memory of who he was. I mean it would make things interesting, and give me time to figure out why he was there, what happened, and who he was. Though I'd have to think why his stuff was left behind :/

I've been pondering playing an Amnesiac lately, too. Did one a while ago and it was fun!
As for why he'd still have equipment, you wouldn't have to worry about that for a while.. Nobody'd know WHY it was left with you until you could remember what happened, right?

I say go with it.

industrygothica

Adventurer
The IC thread is here!.

If your characters aren't finished yet, please get them ready as soon as possible. It'll be a bit before the others in The Hive are ready to join you, but this should give you an excellent opportunity to get to know each other a bit.

Again, thank you for your patience. I hope it will be worth it in the end.

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
Yeah, weapons are checked at the door to to the arena. Sorry I forgot to mention that. I had actually remembered that I needed to add that, and them promptly forgot about it again. Go figure.

Remove ads