Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Jemal said:
*sorry, posted an absent thread, but i shoulda known not everybody would see it*
I've got very little time for posting until Sunday/Monday, if I get a chance I'll post, sorry for the inconvenience.

It's all good. After today I won't be around until Sunday evening either. Going to the renaissance fair this weekend. Should be fun.

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
Scotley said:
I see you are in Texas IG. Going down to Scarbourgh at Waxahatchie? Or is it a different Ren Fair?

Yep.. that's the one. I've heard good things about it, so I've got high expectations. Hopefully the rain will let up by then.

Of course, there is something to be said about soaking wet beer wenches.

Yeah, I'm definitely taking a camera. ;)

Friadoc

Explorer
God Bless the mysteries of the human female anatomy, meterological events, period clothing, and the events when all three come together!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go and tickle-pinch my loving lady. :cool:

Scotley

Hero
industrygothica said:
Yep.. that's the one. I've heard good things about it, so I've got high expectations. Hopefully the rain will let up by then.

Of course, there is something to be said about soaking wet beer wenches.

Yeah, I'm definitely taking a camera. ;)

I've been a couple times, but not in about 6 or 7 years. It was great fun. We keep talking about going again, but its a good 10 hour drive. Never saw any soaking wet beer wenches. Silly me, I always looked for fair weather. What was I thinking? Hope you have great fun and get some good pics. ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Scotley said:
I've been a couple times, but not in about 6 or 7 years. It was great fun. We keep talking about going again, but its a good 10 hour drive. Never saw any soaking wet beer wenches. Silly me, I always looked for fair weather. What was I thinking? Hope you have great fun and get some good pics. ;)

Thanks. I'll upload the good ones after they get developed (still using a film camera).

jkason

First Post
I assume we're meant to be posting OOC in this thread now, as well? Just wondered: Looks from the beginning of this thread like the new folk are level 6. Are we supposed to level our characters (5th level) from "The Hive"?

thanks,

jason

industrygothica

Adventurer
jkason said:
I assume we're meant to be posting OOC in this thread now, as well? Just wondered: Looks from the beginning of this thread like the new folk are level 6. Are we supposed to level our characters (5th level) from "The Hive"?

thanks,

jason

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that. Everyone is level 6 now.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Also, as far as Courage's equipment goes: I know that at least one of you doesn't want to loot her corpse, and others don't really care, so as far as I'm concerned you can take what you need or want and bury the rest with her (or assume you've already done so). I' sure Courage would have want her belongings be put to use rather than to rot with her.

Composite Longbow (+1 Str), +1
quiver of 20 arrows
Battleaxe, Masterwork
Mithril Shirt, +1
Ring of Sustenance
everburning torch w/ hood
silver holy symbol

Beltpouch, containing:
*chalk
*signal whistle
Backpack, containing:
*3 x quiver of 20 arrows
*2 x signal whistle
*3 x chalk
*traveller's clothing
**(with cool jacket)
*hourglass
*basic grooming kit

Mista Collins

First Post
The only thing Tanith has need for is the Everburning Torch. The Ring of Sustenance means nothing to hear as she needs to rest 8hours to regain spells. I think that would be better suited for someone who keeps guard.

Leveling up... do we use Invisible Castle for HP or are you rolling?

Remove ads