Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

Scotley

Hero
industrygothica said:
airwalkrr, Jayden is in. I know there are some elements that you want kept private, and that's fine, but I'd like it if you can at least put a stat block in the rogue's gallery please.

With that, submissions are closed, and the four new PC's are chosen.

We're still finishing up in the Hive, and I'm still working on some of the details for the new stuff, so it'll be a little bit. Hopefully not too long though.

Excellent. I'll be waiting.

industrygothica

Adventurer
airwalkrr said:
I've decided I am busy enough so I will not be pursuing this game any longer. Thanks for the thought though.

Ok. Sorry to hear that.

Blarkon Dragonslayer, are you still interested? Looks like your spot just opened up. Otherwise, we'll just continue on with seven.

Ivellious

First Post
industrygothica said:
Sounds good. I know how to get a hold of you if need be. ;)
Sounds kinda stalkerish there industry. ;) Well, just so I know there character idea in my head is approved, how would you feel to a lizardfolk barbarian?

Ivellious

First Post
Jemal said:
Rokelsh LOVE Lizardman! Rokelsh help save village of noble lizardfolk from crazy black dragon once!

Hmmmm, is that in the backstory for this character Jemal or is it something that happened while you did play him in real life? Cause that would make a background easier for me as said lizardman would feel indebted to the Rokelsh from helping to save him and his village. Makes the lizardman want to protect the "unscaled warmblood"

Remove ads