Play by message board 3E game

JohnClark

First Post
Anyone know a good place to find these, I'm interested in getting into one. Prefferably one in Faerun since that's what I'm most familiar with, but I'm flexible. Thanks in advance.

Romotre

First Post
This is somehat is between a helpful response and a bump (ok its near the top of the list, but now, the top!). While i have no knowledge of this, it intrigues me. Depending on the frequency, I'd considered doing one too. I can't spend all day on the boards (oh well i'm not perfect) so i wouldn't want to slow a really gung-ho group. But a once a day kind of thing would be cool. So come on you knowledgeables (if its not in the dictionary it should be), where are these games at? Do they work (ell?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Donatello said:
Anyone starting a new game on here anytime soon? I'd like to get involved in one.

Best way to start is to go to the In Character forum and check the threads. If someone is starting a game, they'll post the requirements in there.

If no games are starting right now, begin a thread of your own, saying that you are a player looking for a DM and other players. The responses should come in fairly quickly. :)

There are a lot of games run at Macray's Keep.

There are currently a lot of 2e and 3e games running there (on the "Open Games" list, which means they are looking for players). There's even a Basic Edition Immortals game looking for players.

The "Open Games" list is under the Members menu.

Last edited:

Remove ads