IG's Legend of The Ripper [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
I have simply been waiting on Autumn to post that Fen was pulling the level that he found. And somehow I've missed the last couple of posts. My apologies. I'll go post now!

industrygothica

Adventurer
I think there are some subscription issues as well, to be honest. I never did get a notification that anyone had responded here.. just happened upon it.

I'm wondering if Autumn has dropped or just forgotten about us? In any case, I'm glad to see your both still aboard. We'll NPC Fen until we find out what Autumn is doing. I'm not interested in finding yet another replacement at the moment.

-IG

Rhun

First Post
Yeah, the subscription service is broken. We've been talking about it in a couple of other threads. Not sure it will be fixed will all the focus on the EN World 2 release that's coming.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, short version of the OOC thread, if I remember correctly, because I just joined a short while ago myself.

The group has been investigating some murders of men in a bad part of town. Rumors indicated that it might be the ghost of Mary Kell, a woman killed by the last Ripper many years ago. The party traced her to the abandoned inn the Ten Bells and began investigating it, finding many horrible things, including a skeleton that had been dug up and dressed in a bridal gown (which attacked them). Apparently the deranged owner of the Ten Bells had fallen in love with Mary Kell and was trying to raise her in some fashion so they could be together forever. What information they had suggested he'd be in the basement.

Before going downstairs however, they checked the last floor of the inn, the attic, and found a young woman had been slaughtered in the same fashion as the male victims. Rayel was found weeping over her body. Telling the group that her name was Ray, the woman Prel was her sister, and that she had seen a ghost bride standing over the body briefly, Ray joined the group both for her own protection and to see if she could help them figure out who had killed Prel.

The group then went downstairs, found a body in a barrel, some very big footprints, and then a secret door. In that secret door, they found a corridor that had a room. That room contained a laboratory/mage's workroom with a crude pentagram on the floor, and the long-dead body of who they guessed was the innkeeper. Rayel found two scrolls, one divine, and one arcane. She gave the divine one to Dacen. Done with that room for now, the group has gone down the corridor, where it ends in some very dark red mist that seems to swallow up the light. They're about to walk into it.

frostrune

First Post
Thanks Isida, that was very helpful.

BTW, greetings everyone. Hopefully we can help get this thing kick started again. This looks like a great horror adventure.

Frostrune

industrygothica

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ok, short version of the OOC thread, if I remember correctly, because I just joined a short while ago myself.

The group has been investigating some murders of men in a bad part of town. Rumors indicated that it might be the ghost of Mary Kell, a woman killed by the last Ripper many years ago. The party traced her to the abandoned inn the Ten Bells and began investigating it, finding many horrible things, including a skeleton that had been dug up and dressed in a bridal gown (which attacked them). Apparently the deranged owner of the Ten Bells had fallen in love with Mary Kell and was trying to raise her in some fashion so they could be together forever. What information they had suggested he'd be in the basement.

Before going downstairs however, they checked the last floor of the inn, the attic, and found a young woman had been slaughtered in the same fashion as the male victims. Rayel was found weeping over her body. Telling the group that her name was Ray, the woman Prel was her sister, and that she had seen a ghost bride standing over the body briefly, Ray joined the group both for her own protection and to see if she could help them figure out who had killed Prel.

The group then went downstairs, found a body in a barrel, some very big footprints, and then a secret door. In that secret door, they found a corridor that had a room. That room contained a laboratory/mage's workroom with a crude pentagram on the floor, and the long-dead body of who they guessed was the innkeeper. Rayel found two scrolls, one divine, and one arcane. She gave the divine one to Dacen. Done with that room for now, the group has gone down the corridor, where it ends in some very dark red mist that seems to swallow up the light. They're about to walk into it.

Yeah.. what she said. ;)

Remove ads