IG's Legend of The Ripper [OOC]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well IG, I really enjoyed the descriptions and atmosphere in this story. Having there be a death in the final combat actually just added to the whole vibe you had going (though maybe I'd have felt different if it had been my character!).

I'd love to continue with Rayel; I expect she has a great deal more story to tell, though I understand that life can make it hard to come up with a whole new adventure on the fly.

Some comments I wanted to make:

Don't worry about if things are or are not in the adventure. Probably no one who you selected for your game has read it, and even if they had, they need to keep their traps shut. Remember, everything the DM says in carefully planned in advance... even if you just made it up. So you don't have to tell us when you're inserting stuff (unless someone asks because they're thinking of buying the adventure).

industrygothica

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Well IG, I really enjoyed the descriptions and atmosphere in this story. Having there be a death in the final combat actually just added to the whole vibe you had going (though maybe I'd have felt different if it had been my character!).

I'd love to continue with Rayel; I expect she has a great deal more story to tell, though I understand that life can make it hard to come up with a whole new adventure on the fly.

Some comments I wanted to make:

Don't worry about if things are or are not in the adventure. Probably no one who you selected for your game has read it, and even if they had, they need to keep their traps shut. Remember, everything the DM says in carefully planned in advance... even if you just made it up. So you don't have to tell us when you're inserting stuff (unless someone asks because they're thinking of buying the adventure).

Thanks for the advise. I'll take it. ;)

I would like for you all to keep an active subscription to this thread if you don't mind. On the unlikely chance that I am able to come up with something--and find the time--it'd be nice to be able to get in touch with you all at once rather than hunt each of you down individually to offer an invite.

As I said before, I didn't really like the module, but I loved the setting. So I guess while it's a slim possibility at best, it's a possibility nonetheless.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, I don't actually have a subscription to any thread, even those that I've started, but I check up on the PbP pages at least twice daily, if not more often. So if you post, I'll see it.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Well, I don't actually have a subscription to any thread, even those that I've started, but I check up on the PbP pages at least twice daily, if not more often. So if you post, I'll see it.

Fair enough.

Remove ads