IG's Legend of The Ripper [OOC]

Schmoe

Adventurer
I sincerely apologize for my long absence. I regret to say that I'll be unable to continue in this game. Please feel free to keep Xao in the game, or replace him, as you see fit. Best wishes to all.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Looks like Isida Kep'Tukari will be taking over the arcane casting position. We'll pause until the character is ready, and then move on afterwards. Hopefully I can get her in without too much confusion.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Rayel Tumai is ready to go! I hope I can live up to expectations. And thanks for your welcome in the other thread Autumn. :)

Welcome indeed. And I hope it is I who can live up to the expectations. As I've told everyone else in the group, I've got some issues with this module that I'm muddling through as we play. I'm trying to work them out before we get to them in game, but I've missed a couple here and there. So far nothing too disastrous has occurred. I think that this is definitely not a module for a new DM though, which I guess technically I am, so have patience with me. ;)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, the nice thing about PbP gaming is at least you have the time to make corrections, while in a face-to-face game you might be stuck with some big ol' TPK and going, "Um... sorry dudes. Uh... new characters all around!"

industrygothica

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Well, the nice thing about PbP gaming is at least you have the time to make corrections, while in a face-to-face game you might be stuck with some big ol' TPK and going, "Um... sorry dudes. Uh... new characters all around!"

This is very true.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I feel that this game is just barely stringing along. Autumn hasn't posted since the 29th of December, and Rhun since the 30th. I'm not sure what the reason for the uber-slow pace is, but if it is something that I can correct, please give me your ideas as to how.

I hate to stop a game before the end, but if that's the vote as well, that's what we'll do. Let me know, please.

-IG

PhoenixAsh

First Post
For my part, I've been slow to respond lately because of a transition in my professional life, for which I apologize. I'm still interested in participating!

Remove ads