Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Heckler

First Post
A well-styled man pops his head in, "What is this? A party? And no one thought to invite Octavio, winner of di Senzio's performance competition and Master Duelist?! Clearly there has been some kind of mistake. My messenger must have gotten lost. Never the mind, Octavio is here now, the festivities may begin!"

And with that Octavio throws himself into the middle of the revelry.

ooc: Octavio Amontillado (human fighter/rogue)crashing checking in.

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin swallows a huge bite of something that is way too sour to be edible-So, is there anyone in this blasted town who isn't at this party? And how is it there aren't any plump, easy dwarven whor..er women?

orsal

LEW Judge
Velmont said:
As the light flash before his eyes, he quickly close his eyes. Salvador starts to laugh seing that. Rinaldo blinks a few times. "Now I am seeing stars everywhere. Thanks, I'll remember that one."

Nurlan looks quite sheepish. "Oh..I'm sorry! I didn't mean it to go off right in front of you. I was trying to get it above your head. You know, I could name at least seven societies that tell legends of an annointed hero who was indicated by some light displays above his head. Imagine how you would seem if I had only had better aim!"

thegreyman

First Post
A small kobold creeps around the corner into the party zone. Lily stops just inside the door and stares at all of the wondrous illusions and other magical effects. She stands there for almost a minute with her eyes darting around and mouth agape before realizing that there are many other people present. She shrinks back against the wall and tries to make herself disappear.

That is, until she catches sight of the buffet table. Then she begins skirting the large groups of people until she can make her way around to the buffet. Once there, she cautiously starts to sample food, taking any choice bits to place in her backpack. She smiles hesitantly at Hulgyr and Hasin

Knight Otu

First Post
Someone said:
"And to quite solid ones, too. Have I told you what we did with a very solid bunch of orcs and ogres, one of them with two heads?" says Nodis.
"No, you haven't. For that matter, I don't think we've been properly introduced anyway." the woman replies. "I am Ashnar, an arcanist from Otun, and a Knight of Monemvassia."

As Octavio makes his entrance, she looks into his direction with some amusement. "I thought Tenebrynn's invititation was nearly sufficient to wake the dead despite his inability to use those matrices. I wonder how that Master Duelist missed it." she remarks to Nodis

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The dining area has a doorway leading into a beautiful ballroom as well as the balcony looking out over the terrace, and from the direction of the ballroom, the quiet sounds of tuning instruments indicate that the musicians are getting ready to play, adding ambience and allowing the guests to head over to the ballroom and dance or remain here and eat and mingle if they so desire.*

Robichaud

Explorer
Jinx shows up to the party fashionably late, and suitably impressed by the pomp and circumstance - somewhat self-conscious, he pulls his leather vest straight, and rakes his fingers through his unruly hair. The food catches his eye first, and he heads over to snatch an apple, nodding to the people he recognizes from earlier in the inn along the way.

Bront

The man with the probe
ajanders said:
Michael shakes his head.
"Remember the day you passed us going out on the north road? I only got back to Orussus about a week ago. So I've heard nothing from nobody. Did you have any trouble coming into town?"
"Compared to my destinations, travel has been a breeze. I just got back today actualy." Vanitri says.

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus Bralc, Human Wizard 1 (awaiting approval)

A fair-haired, smooth-skinned young man appears at the doorway, having followed the crowds from the Red Dragon Inn to this place. Along the way he has managed to make the acquaintance of a very charming, dark-haired young lady, one Alyssa Cox, to whom he pays extravagant court. She seems to be enjoying the experience.

Peladus Bralc wears tight leather pants of a rich, reddish brown, and a sleeveless leather vest. His smooth skin is sun-kissed and his honey-blonde hair is of medium length. He wears a dark blue cloak embroidered with golden thread. Golden sunbursts and silver stars twinkle amidst the moving folds of his cloak, and his boots are soft black suede.

"Greetings, all. Now this seems a merry gathering. What is the cause of such celebration?"

Remove ads