A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ohhh, so Meliana is inside with the dude and Shadya is on the outside. In that case, Lasair will mention this and add:)

"There is window access into the room with our assailant."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Meliana:

The man, completely oblivious to Meliana's presence, scurries down the hallway into one of the many doors. He quickly closes the door behind him, and Meliana can hear a lock being turned from the other side.

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
No, unless she has a means of unlocking and opening the door. Yes, it's dark, but the light of the stars and the fires on the streets illuminates the hall some (low-light). Not that it matters for Meliana, right?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah, no, I meant like since he didn't see her, maybe she could shadow him from behind while he was heading into the door before he closed it. If not, no worries either. As before, Lasair will be waiting for her two new friends)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
LS:

Shadya doesn't do much exploring, and she doesn't find anything. Meliana perceives nothing besides a closed door.

Outside, Lasair meets the other two thugs on her roof. They offer their hands to be bound.

Combat basically over.

KCC:

OOC: So, what's the plan? Splitting up again? Did you ever come to a decision?

OOG: I'm back from my trip and pretty much caught up with work. I'll return to my regular post rate soon, I promise.

Remove ads