Escaping the Labyrinth - A combat oriented Adventure

Jemal

Adventurer
Rayex - Technically yes, though the only reason I can see for it is if you're gaining the metamagic feat you'll be applying it to as a bonus feat later on and you're trying to take advantage of that. :p I'll allow it.

All - So we have 1 vote for 6-way XP, no votes for 5-way XP for the encounters finished allready. Please vote now. :)

Redclaw

First Post
I hate to sound greedy or mercenary, but having spent 2 potions to recover from the one of the encounters, I'll vote for a 5-way split.

Albedo

First Post
I vote that I like pie, since I'm pretty sure the DM will be leveling us as he please and the amount of XP we are discussing here is pretty much negligible.

Rayex

First Post
Jemal said:
Rayex - Technically yes, though the only reason I can see for it is if you're gaining the metamagic feat you'll be applying it to as a bonus feat later on and you're trying to take advantage of that. :p I'll allow it.

I did some looking around, and found out that the official wording is that you can indeed only apply Divine Metamagic to a Metamagic Feat you already know. So I guess I'll stick with what I have now.

About light; Yeah, I do have a few ways to lighten things up, though I also have darkvision.

Jemal

Adventurer
Albedo - I didn't ask for a vote b/c I felt like wasting time, so either post a real vote, or since you think it's 'negligible' anyways, I can solve the question by giving him your share.

Rayex

First Post
Just wanted to point out that Ryash have Resistance to Cold 5, and while I didnt think of it when I made him enter, Im sure he did so himself! *nods*

Anyway, I'll put that into the info block from now.

Redclaw

First Post
Jemal said:
I didn't ask for a vote b/c I felt like wasting time
Nah, it's probably some psychological test that's part of the labyrinth, and Savlin is now doomed to decades of torture at the hands of sadistic half-fiend kobolds because of my selfish tendencies. :D

Albedo

First Post
Jemal said:
Albedo - I didn't ask for a vote b/c I felt like wasting time, so either post a real vote, or since you think it's 'negligible' anyways, I can solve the question by giving him your share.

If thats the way you want to do it, go ahead. I'm here for a fun, happy gaming environment, not crunching XP. Nothing to get touchy over.

Remove ads