Escaping the Labyrinth - A combat oriented Adventure

Jemal

Adventurer
Rayex, couple things about Ryash's sheet. Once they're adressed, the character should be good to go and post in the Rogue's Gallery

I'm not familiar with the following:

Spells:
Hearts Ease, Chaav's Laugh
Equipment:
'Angelic' Armour ability
'Sacred' Shield ability
Ring of Vengeance
Incense of Consecration
Censer for the incsense

Where are they from & what do they do? I haven't been able to find them in the allowed sources.

Rayex

First Post
They're all from BoED.

Hearts Ease: Removes fear, despair, confusion, insanity, and some mine effect-influencing effects; restore 2d4 wisdom damage (not drain).
Chaavs Laught: Good creatures gain +2 on attack rolls and saves against fear, plus 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +20). Evil creatures take -2 on attack rolls and saves against fear.

Angelic: Gives +1 AC vs. evil creatures, and +4 sacred bonus on saves vs. evil spells. Price +2 bonus.
Sacred: +2 effective level on turn undead check.

Ring of Vengeance: If the wearer dies, deals 15d6 of damage to the creature that dealt the killing blow. Non-spesific enegery type. Ref DC19 for half.
Incense of Consecration: When burned in a censer of thurible, creates a 20ft. consecration. last 6 hours.
Censer for the incsense: Couldnt find a listed price anywhere for a censer, so gave it a 50gp cost.

Jemal

Adventurer
Aye, he does.

Also, I notice four of the character sheets have been edited within the last 5 days. I don't remember giving out that many permission slips..

ALL Edits must be cleared first, as I have no way of knowing (without saving each version of the sheet to my computer and comparing each time) what's been changed. I'd rather just be able to trust you guys, but if there are ANY more Edits without permission, I'm going to cut&Paste your character sheets and dissallow any more changes.. '

Seriously though, it's not that hard to say "hey, I'm gonna change my background FYI, can I get a greenlight" or something similar, I just like to know what's goin on.

I know what WD and Albedo's changes were, but what changes were made to Savlin & Carl?

Last edited:

Albedo

First Post
Ok, I see it now. Sorry, the way Rayex posted his spells left per day seemed like he thought he was playing a spontanious caster.

renau1g

First Post
Jemal said:
Aye, he does.

I know what WD and Albedo's changes were, but what changes were made to Savlin & Carl?

My thoughts are, at least for Savlin, are that he removed his potions from the sheet...

Remove ads