TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Col_Pladoh said:
Re-using puns gets points off, don't cha know. BTW, this will be my last post in the race for horsey funnies...

Gary
Time to reign it in, before the puns get too lame, no?

StupidSmurf

First Post
....meanwhile, somewhere out there, the toxic fallout from all of these puns is choking some poor, innocent, unsuspecting E-bay user. :]

Yeah, I'm ready to call this pun-war quits. But let it be known for the record that one of my lesser-known nicknames is Attila the Pun. Should the call sound again, I shall take pun in hand and prepare to do battle. :]

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
StupidSmurf said:
....meanwhile, somewhere out there, the toxic fallout from all of these puns is choking some poor, innocent, unsuspecting E-bay user. :]

Yeah, I'm ready to call this pun-war quits. But let it be known for the record that one of my lesser-known nicknames is Attila the Pun. Should the call sound again, I shall take pun in hand and prepare to do battle. :]
Well, you won't have to go to the Punjab to find an opponent ready to deal out punishment to a whole pack of cards that assume they are jokers in punnery, but who in actuality are easily trumped to simply lost in the shuffle, for most are not playing with a full deck.

Ducedly clever word play is amusing :D

Gary

StupidSmurf

First Post
Col_Pladoh said:
Well, you won't have to go to the Punjab to find an opponent ready to deal out punishment to a whole pack of cards that assume they are jokers in punnery, but who in actuality are easily trumped to simply lost in the shuffle, for most are not playing with a full deck.

Gary

Your punning suits you, Gary. You don't have to hit me over the head with a club to see that you got your heart in this venture. I'll make sure to respond in spades. ;) But have a care, for I am no mere diamond in the rough myself!

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Col_Pladoh said:

Gary
And it suits you well, Ace! Hope you don't take this to Hearts and rap my Pinochles.

I'm flush out of others. I'll bid my time and melt away.....tricky that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads