TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

francisca

I got dice older than you.
gideon_thorne said:
I dont see how this hand will be any less flush than the last one? :p
Straight up? You're not Joking? That's wild. I don't know how we will deal with it. In terms of pun material, I'd say it's a draw between cards and studs.

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Zudrak said:
With the change in pun topics, I'd say you were all Jacks of many trades.
As master of this thread I say we should give a break to those who have suffered us to weave such terrible puns out of whole cloth. Frankly, I soon have to leave the computer to get ready for a social obligation :lol:

Gary

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Col_Pladoh said:
As master of this thread I say we should give a break to those who have suffered us to weave such terrible puns out of whole cloth. Frankly, I soon have to leave the computer to get ready for a social obligation :lol:

Gary
OK, I fold. ;)

StupidSmurf

First Post
francisca said:
Straight up? You're not Joking? That's wild. I don't know how we will deal with it. In terms of pun material, I'd say it's a draw between cards and studs.

Well, personally speaking, I'm no Rummy....I avoid Gin. That keeps my head clear for all of these lovely puns. And we certainly have a Full House of punsters here, I'd say.

Zudrak

Explorer
Col_Pladoh said:

Gary

Gary has pulled rank and shows off his Kingly Hand. We'd better deal with it.

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Zudrak said:
Gary has pulled rank and shows off his Kingly Hand. We'd better deal with it.
Yuppers!

It is a sure bet that this thread has gone to pot. I'll wager that non-punnsters would rather see spots, or go blind than read more of these tricky metafours and fives.

Now I am really heading off to dress for the rip-roaring 50th annual class reunion :heh:

Cheerio,
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads