Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
You are most welcome.

picture026.jpg

Lou

Explorer
Lou

think that I am caught up on my posting. I will be in DC until Wednesday. I have a federal court hearing Tuesday afternoon in a patent case.

Raul stayed in the comfort of the sitting room, so let me know if he sees or hears the scoundrel pass by.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Like I said, Scotley and I will work out the tie-in and present it IC. Stand by. Oh, and this game had been closed for a long time, so I haven't even had a chance to discuss with Scotley the idea of you joining the game. You and I may have gotten ahead of ourselves. Just give us some time, several days to a week at least, and please don't pester us the way you are doing Mowgli. :)

Being out of town usually doesn't stop Scotley from posting as he has time and opportunity. But, yeah, you need to give us several more days to talk this out. And this thread is our RG. We have a separate OOC thread, hint, hint.

@Scotley , see post #34 in this thread for SD's proposed character and background.

Just found this post in the rg thread, guys.

Leif

Adventurer
I still haven't talked to [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] about it, but I figure that he'll agree you can/should join. His D&D time has been spent lately developing and starting his new game DM'ed with mleibrock, so he may be taking longer than usual to reply.

Remove ads