Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Leif

Adventurer
That game is pretty much straight out of the module, so it is taking minimal time on my part now that the characters are done. You've just been doing such a fine job here it was more fun to watch than post.
*Blush* *Blush* :blush: Thank you, Sir, glad you approve. Coming from a DM of your calibre and experience, that is high praise indeed!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
DeWar, your character will NOT report to Sir Upjohn, he will report to Magistrate Ignatius Ironshirt of the 14th Ward of Lauralie Summerhome. Magistrate Ironshirt will then tell him that he should join the rest of his Alpha Squad who are presently visiting one Sir Upjohn a (relatively) short ride outside the city walls, who is a local celebrity and occasional sparring partner of Constable Alarion who just happens to be a member of said Alpha Squad.

I agree that Burl Ives did a most excellent job of singing "Ghost Riders". It still seemed a little weird to me to have Santa Claus singing that song.

ok, scratch that. So, Zane Harper has been sent to the gentleman's house for . . .I better read up.

Leif

Adventurer
Z.H. the 'New-Hire'

That is, Zane Harper, who has been newly hired by Ignatius Ironshirt to stand in the size 27 clown shoes of one of his best, most-seasoned constables, SoulFetter, who has been called home to his tribe in the mountainous forests for some kind of "voodoo hoodoo," or so claims Iggy. [That's a bit of attempted humor, trying to smile as our dear friend Mowgli leaves the game, but we all know that SoulFetter doesn't wear clown shoes -- heck, he usually doesn't bother to wear shoes at all.]

Iggy has issued Zane a Bronze Badge and a truncheon of his very own, and sent him in pursuit of the rest of the Alpha Squad, about an hour behind them. Zane has tried to make up the time difference, and has narrowed it a little. Zane has been given a speech by Iggy that is part message to the rest of the Alpha Squad, and part pep-talk for Zane's benefit: "Tell the rest of them that CoalSweater or whatever his name is has been called back home. Seems his tribe needs a new food taster and official bedwetter for their glorious chief, or some such gobbledygook. Anyway, he's gone and you're here, so make the best of it and do the Fourteenth Proud!"

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
It's been a good run, ladies 'n gents, but I'm going to have to call it quits. An increased workload and an ever more energetic infant - moving enthusiastically on toward toddler - are forcing me into decreasing my gaming time somewhat. I wish you and the Constables well!

Helfdan

First Post
It's been a good run, ladies 'n gents, but I'm going to have to call it quits. An increased workload and an ever more energetic infant - moving enthusiastically on toward toddler - are forcing me into decreasing my gaming time somewhat. I wish you and the Constables well!

:(

Happy trails, man

Remove ads