[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

CaBaNa

First Post
Cheers!

I have sent my character to you Atanatotatos. Please let me know if it got to you safe and sound?

industrygothica, sent a copy to you as well, hit me up with suggestions.:D

Atanatotatos, could you let me know your email so I can send you the PDF of my character? please.

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
You know I never realized how many powers a higher level 4e character had access to in a day.

Anyway, Atanatotatos I emailed my updated character, let me know if you got it.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Oh, I got it Oni, sorry I forgot to tell you.
Man, checking these high-level characters does take a lot of time. More than it takes building them (for me, at least). Hope I don't miss anything important.
Sorry if I haven't answered some of you, I've bee a bit busy in the last couple of days.
Btw, I think I received around half of the characters. How are the others faring?

industrygothica

Adventurer
I finally got a ddi subscription, so I'll toss my character into the builder and make sure everything is legit, and then send off a final pdf to you probably by tomorrow.

-IG

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Ata, I just sent you my character. As long as covaithe doesn't have any last-minute concerns, I think we're both finalized.

I think it's only about a 6 hour time difference, but the fact that I have a totally screwed up sleeping schedule probably makes it seem different. But hey, at least when I see you crazy Euros start to post during your morning I know it's really time to get to bed ;)

renau1g

First Post
Redclaw was gracious enough to put my PC through the builder so I think we're just about done.

I have technical issues with installing the app so I won't be subscribing any time soon unfortunately :( (CURSE YOU VISTA!!!)

Remove ads