[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

covaithe

Explorer
I use CutePDF. It's a bit of software that pretends it's a printer. You just print your character sheet to the CutePDF printer, and it asks you for a filename, then gives you a pdf.

industrygothica

Adventurer
IG and I are moving along, I'm on my final touch stuff, then a review from IG, then an edit by me, then done on my side of the team.

IG will have to speak for his progress, I don't want to cause him to rush.

Just sent you my character. It's done for the most part, sans a few magic items and whatever errors need to be addressed after you look at it.

Do you have the character builder, and if not, does anyone know how to save characters out of the character builder as something other than :rant:dot-doesn't-work-with-any-thing-but-the-character-builder!?:rant:

I'd prefer PDF, Jpeg, so on...

Thanks in advance
I used PrimoPDF, which works very well. Only thing I didn't like about it is how it cropped the margins off the character sheet. Probably just a check box somewhere...

Oni

First Post
How much time do we have for changes, I think I want to make some tweaks to what I sent you, but I'm not sure I'll have a chance to get to it today.

CaBaNa

First Post
apparently I'm the only person who hasn't sent in their character sheet yet...:blush: My new top priority on the boards for when I get off work.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I'm in the same boat as renau. I think I'm done, but I want to confirm stuff with covaithe before I send mine in. So, Ata, I expect you'll be getting my sheet Monday or so, depending on whether or not we decide to make any more changes ;)

Remove ads