L4W Discussion Thread III

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Just out of curiosity, do we have anyone close to level 3? My guesses would be that the closest are the MMC, or the crew from the Ebon Mirror. I don't think either group will level up when their current adventures finish though ... right?

nerdytenor

First Post
Well, the only thing I've settled on for my 2nd pc is race - half-orc.

Too many fun new classes to choose from. I may go with something wacky. Think I've narrowed it down to avenger or barbarian or sorcerer or shaman.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Well, the only thing I've settled on for my 2nd pc is race - half-orc.

Too many fun new classes to choose from. I may go with something wacky. Think I've narrowed it down to avenger or barbarian or sorcerer or shaman.
That doesn't sound very narrow to me! :p

I was tempted to make a warden, because they look pretty stinkin' cool, but in the end I just couldn't pass up the avenger. Avengers rock my socks.

renau1g

First Post
I'm playing a dwarf warden in my local RPGA game and they're great fun. 35 HP at first level (without toughness), plus second wind with huge bonuses as a minor action and saving throws galore, is a very fun/tough defender.

I love Thorn Strike, I always yell "Get Over Here" ala Scorpion from MK when it hits... gosh I'm such a nerd :(

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I love Thorn Strike, I always yell "Get Over Here" ala Scorpion from MK when it hits... gosh I'm such a nerd :(
Haha, I think being a nerd is a good thing around here ;)

Y'know, I just noticed that if Blade and Tristan were in the same party and within 5 squares of each other, Blade would actually be more perceptive than Tristan! :( Blade would probably be the most perceptive 1st level character in L4W at that point, with a +12 Perception.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[SIZE=-2]ooc: damn[/SIZE]

I see now! Ye'r not a lizard, but a chicken!! Come down and eat some metal!! taunts Alexander enraged.

ooc: what do we do? Girth has a spear right? He could lend it to Alex but...
Throw rocks! Throw rocks! 70 feet is nothing. ;)

There. This is the thread I wanted to post in. *sigh*

Atanatotatos

First Post
If that ******* dragon of ********** is going to flee Alex will be pissed. He wanted to make clothes out of its skin. :devil:
I knew I should've fetched a stinkin' javelin. Damn.

renau1g

First Post
Haha, I think being a nerd is a good thing around here ;)

Y'know, I just noticed that if Blade and Tristan were in the same party and within 5 squares of each other, Blade would actually be more perceptive than Tristan! :( Blade would probably be the most perceptive 1st level character in L4W at that point, with a +12 Perception.

HAHA. take that elfie ;). Us Avengers never lose sight of our targets :angel:

Remove ads