[4E] Touch of Maddess [Closed]

Galphanore

First Post
The exact formatting of the mini Statblock is not important to me as long as all the information is available at a glance, though I would prefer if the magic items and utilities were simply colored by frequency, (at will, Encounter, Daily) for easy of reference. chalk the color blue's appearence there up to a copy paste error....
Awesome, thanks.

Insight

Adventurer
Since you are specifically stating right now that that is the build you want, when Divine Power comes out show me the feat and you can immediately swap for that feat right then, but that's the only change I'll let you make outside of level up.

Thanks. Obviously, only if it exists. At this point, I'm kinda making an assumption that such a feat would be in Divine Power.

Erekose13

Explorer
Ack Revenant was not in this update of character builder. I'll have to hack it in there with house rules. Unless you'd prefer that I avoid that. I could change the character over to a straight elf monk instead of an undead elf monk.

Galphanore

First Post
Ack Revenant was not in this update of character builder. I'll have to hack it in there with house rules. Unless you'd prefer that I avoid that. I could change the character over to a straight elf monk instead of an undead elf monk.
Nor was Psion, but I swear I saw in Dragon that both were going to be in the Compendium AND the character builder.....

Let me know if you approve of the psion, I'll go about manually adding it if you approve and I like it after I finish reading it.

Scratch that, apparently my character builder update was corrupt. Repairing it to get the psion now.

Last edited:

Galphanore

First Post
My understanding is that the Psion IS in the update. I'm at work rght now though :eek:
It is but I had to re-download the update because the first copy I got was corrupt and didn't include the psion. The only reason I can even do that, or post here for that matter, is becuase I've got my iphone tethered to my laptop :) I'm at work right now too, but I do things that take the computer a while to catch up. Reading psion now. Let me know what you think of it when you have a chance DarwinofMind.

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and allow the Revenant since I do have access to it, So go ahead and make up your undead elf monk by hand if you wish to play him.

It is but I had to re-download the update because the first copy I got was corrupt and didn't include the psion. The only reason I can even do that, or post here for that matter, is becuase I've got my iphone tethered to my laptop :) I'm at work right now too, but I do things that take the computer a while to catch up. Reading psion now. Let me know what you think of it when you have a chance DarwinofMind.

I had the same thing happen to me. Scared me at first. Anyways, yes you may play a Psion if you'd like, looks fun.

Tonight I'll work out what that means for roles.

Galphanore

First Post
I had the same thing happen to me. Scared me at first. Anyways, yes you may play a Psion if you'd like, looks fun.

Tonight I'll work out what that means for roles.
K, Psion is made up and posted to the rogues gallery : http://www.enworld.org/forum/plots-places/258785-rg-touch-madess.html#post4854792[sblock=Stat Block]Sharundabald Abizandabar- Tiefling Psion 10
Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 19
AC:23, Fort:16, Ref:22, Will:22 -- Speed: 6 (7 when Bloodied)
HP:58/58, Bloodied:29, Surge Value:14, Surges Per-Day 6/6
Initiative +5 Action Points: 0, Second Wind: Not Used

Powers, Inherent:
At Will : Melee Basic Attack, Ranged Masic Attack, Memory Hole, Betrayal, Force Grasp
Encounter : Infernal Wrath, Distract, Send Thoughts, Intellect Fortress, Eyebite
Daily : Mental Trauma, Crisis of Identity, Mind Shadow, Sensory Onslaught, Intellect Leech

Powers, Item:
At Will : Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
Daily : Ghost Phase, +2 Power Bonus next Int Attack, Wildrunners, Obsidian Steed
Always Active : Cloak of Disortion[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads