[4E] Touch of Maddess [Closed]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Wow - that filled up and closed fast! If you are accepting alternates, I'd be very interested. I'll keep an eye on the thread for space.

Galphanore

First Post
Excellent, character is attached. Let me know if you want me to make something else instead.

Attachments

• Codren.dnd4e
    129.5 KB · Views: 105

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Wow - that filled up and closed fast! If you are accepting alternates, I'd be very interested. I'll keep an eye on the thread for space.
Yeah the speed of the signups was really surprising to me.

Your in line for Alternate man.

Galphanore: Codren is behind on equipment, he should have one 11th level item, 10th level item, 9th level item and 4200gp

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Working on Baden Dubh, Shadar-kai Rogue. I should be able to get him up this evening.

Do you have IC/OOC/RG threads yet, or will you? If so, would you mind posting links here?

Moon_Goddess

Rogue's Gallery There you go, fire up some characters right there :)

I'll start the IC thread when everyone's got their characters ready.

Charwoman Gene: Melee striker or a invoker : Striker or Controller
Mowgli: Baden Dubh, Shadar'kai Rogue : Striker
Insight: Barek Hornswallower, Dwarf Fighter : Defender
Galphanore: Codren, Shadar'kai Swordmage : Defender
Erekose13: Revenent Monk? : Striker
Shayuri: ? :
Walking Dad: ? :

So we really need a Contoller and a Leader or 2 depending on what Charwoman Gene makes...

Shayuri

First Post
Definitely leaning towards Druid or Invoker. I just need to brush up on the two classes to see what kind of build I want.

Elf druid is definitely possible...or perhaps a Deva Invoker, depending on how the group falls out. More soon.

Galphanore

First Post
Yeah the speed of the signups was really surprising to me.

Your in line for Alternate man.

Galphanore: Codren is behind on equipment, he should have one 11th level item, 10th level item, 9th level item and 4200gp
Ok, I'll add it. Is it alright if I, instead, wait till the update comes out tomorrow and make a Psion? (Pretty sure they're going to be controllers or leaders, and Insight has defender covered)

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Ok, I'll add it. Is it alright if I, instead, wait till the update comes out tomorrow and make a Psion? (Pretty sure they're going to be controllers, and Insight has defender covered)
for that matter, divine power comes out in two weeks. any problem with me swapping out paladin powers from there assuming we haven't started the game yet?

Moon_Goddess

@Galphanore, let me see the Psion first but I'm pretty sure I'll say yes I'm a psionics fan. But I just don't want to commit.

@Insight, I'm gonna say no for now, I intent to have this game going before the end of this week, and even after 2 week, I will not be buying Divine Power so I won't have access to it until it hits the compendium. We may be able to work out a deal with loosened retraining rules in the future though.

Remove ads