A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, you guys should all be getting e-mails inviting you to share the site. Leif, I think the invite will be sent to your Yahoo address, but you may (or may not) have to log on to the site through your gmail account (clhpup67@gmail.com). Let me know whether or not it works for you, and if you want me to try to set it up differently.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
A request - I have a detailed background for Tsadok. At some point in all of my switching around and tinkering with the OP site, I've managed to lose track of the back stories for the rest of you.

If you have those in your notes somewhere, I'd appreciate it if you'd send them my way so I can put them on the site. If you don't, it would be all sorts of awesomeness if you'd write a backstory (as much or as little detail as you wish) for me. If you've got your original backstory but want to change it up that's fine as well.

I've got Scott's invite re-sent to his gmail address/account, and I know Leif is already in under his. I'm guessing Mike is in as well, but not certain. David, if you and Mike need me to send the invitation to the Google site to a different address just let me know and I'll change the permissions accordingly.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
FYI: no backstory was ever made for Harnrey. I will need to make one. "H. Drextin - Wizard, Battle conjurer"

Leif

Adventurer
I don't remember Houwlou's history, but I'm pretty sure that he had one. Have to get back to you on this one.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
FYI: no backstory was ever made for Harnrey. I will need to make one. "H. Drextin - Wizard, Battle conjurer"

I don't remember Houwlou's history, but I'm pretty sure that he had one. Have to get back to you on this one.

I'm sure I had one for Keeland. Let me see if I can track it down.

When y'all find (or write them), e-mail 'em to me, por favor :D

Making pretty good progress on the Google Site. I've still got to enter everyone's characters into the sheets, which keeps getting delayed because I keep finding ways to tweak the template. Also working on the "prettiness" of the site - changing the fonts on the headings and such to better reflect the Middle Eastern feel of the game, changing the layouts a little. Mostly just learning about how Google Sites works and improving my HTML skills (very slightly).

Getting excited about the game again at the same time.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I seem to recall some sort of bit and piece of H.'s history. i'll get some sort of something going here shortly . . . .

Leif

Adventurer
Mowgs, I recall now some story about Houwlou's brother who became 'chief' of their pack becauise his mother was their father's favored consort, and Houwlou's mother was more of a concubine sort of bitch. Still, Houwlou and this brother were quite close and got along well. I just can't remember his name to save my life. I'm hoping this may spur your memory?

Remove ads