A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Map Tab on OP is almost useless for me - limited number of maps, and difficult to upload a map to it.

For pretty much everything on the OP site for my games, your starting point should be the Wiki tab. I put a sidebar up there with links to all the good stuff. Maps of the area you're currently exploring can be found under the Current Tasks link in that sidebar.

I put the link to "Current Tasks" (and the map) in the text of my last IC post. Here it is again:

MAP

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was just reading up on HERO POINTS when I saw this phrase:

"You can use a hero point to grant this bonus to another character, as long as you are in the same location and your character can reasonably affect the outcome of the roll (such as distracting a monster, shouting words of encouragement, or otherwise aiding another with the check)."

what came to mind was hollering out : "GO FOR THE EYES BOO! GO FOR THE EYES!!"

bua ha ha ha ha ha! *ahem* sorry guys.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
on an aside, that broken down part of town in the SE corner would make for some excellent ambush effects with wilderness type traps.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Happy New Years!

I've decided to make my GMing a part of my New Years changes this year, in an effort to renew focus and revitalize this game.

I've given up my Serpent's Skull game - still in it's infancy after over a year of play due to a combination of my slackardly ways as a GM and several player changes that made continuity difficult.

I've abandoned my hopes to use RPGWithMe - the site's got great potential, and I love the integration of the character sheets, but it's doesn't seem to be a good fit for this group or this game.

I've also given up my Obsidian Portal paid subscription, and will be moving the repository for this game to a Google Site that seems to be much easier to use - both for me and for you guys.

The new site is linked in my sig (it's the "Legacy of Fire" link). Take a look at it - I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far. I'm still tweaking the layout of the character sheets, so please don't make any changes yet. Once I've got them laid out to my satisfaction I'll take care of putting in the initial information, and then you guys can make changes as your characters develop.

I'm also planning to let the "Mercenary" aspect of the game fade into the background - the AP has plenty going on, and it's becoming awkward to keep that going.

Look for the pace to pick back up here in a week or so, depending on how my "back to work" goes this week.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Just remembered I'll actually have to "share" the Google site with you guys. I've got it set up only to share with invited folks so that I can use some Paizo artwork and maps without violating their use policies.

Remove ads