Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Simeon Longknife as portrayed by his most humble RPer HolyMan

Tucking the water skin into his pack Simeon gathers up his shield and morningstar. The weapon seems finely made but the shield draws all the attention.

Made of the silver metal mithral it's lone center spike nearly sparkles in the light. The edges are reinforced and what look like dwarven runes sit near the bottom. He holds it easily and gives it a few test swings as if it were his weapon of choice.

With the shield set firmly on his arm the orc watches the others prepare themselves.

OCC: Hey everyone I think I am ready but have not put Simeon in the RG yet.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: DeWar, Simeon was leading you to Larin Karr's 'Vault.' HM, from your present position 'Go South, Young Orc!' :D

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Continued

The Former NPC Simeon Longknife guides the Wizards roughly 7 more miles southward in the Underdark passage, and at this point the passage makes a "T" intersection with another passage that runs as far as the eye can see in both directions, those being slightly north of west and slightly south of east. Simeon snifs the air of the passage to the east, nods sharply, and guides the Wizards to the west.

[OOC: HolyMan, hope you don't mind me bogarting your half-orc partially here -- he is still the only one who knows where you're all going! Oh, yeah, and as far as the others know, Simeon is a full-blooded orc, so you can handle that as you wish.]

[OOC - All: You may or may not be quite finished with converting your characters to Pathfinder. That's cool, take your time. But I thought that I would advance through a bit of the tediously boring UnderDark portion of your journey in the meantime. I'll give everybody plenty of time to finish before we get to any action. And speaking of which, could those who aren't ready yet sound a chime in the OOC thread to let us know? Figuratively speaking, that is! I don't mean a literal chime, just a regular POST in the OOC will suffice, thanks!]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The orc looks back to see if the wizards are all still keeping up. His tusks make it hard to smile as he sees all of them right where he left them. He wonders at what wonders they will perform to continue on.

OCC: NP, also went with half-orc for crunch orc for fluff. Actually Simeon doesn't know he's a half-orc yet. Also 7 miles already gone how many do you think we can get in in a day.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: NP, also went with half-orc for crunch orc for fluff. Actually Simeon doesn't know he's a half-orc yet. Also 7 miles already gone how many do you think we can get in in a day.[/COLOR]
OOC: That's a good question. I'm not sure what the rules say, but in the wider passages of the Underdark I'm thinking that daily movement should approximate overland travel on the surface. But I'm just fakin' it as far as specific distances are concerned.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: I know that you move at 3 mph at 30 movement, but with manny i am guessing 2 mph at 20 foot movement- at 8 hours that is 16 miles per day.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=DeWar]OOC: Hmmm, well, it doesn't SAY it is, but it sure LOOKS like an OOC comment. Hmmm, what could Cappy be thinking to say such an odd thing?[/sblock]

OOC: sorry, was in a hurry and half awake.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases