Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Lou

Explorer
OOC: That little chore attended to, are the wizards ready to continue their search for Borden and Garsen Minx??

Still with us, Lou?? Francheska hasn't uttered a peep for nine days!! Must be a world record for a female!

Francheska just rolls her eyes at her cousin and her newfound friends as they haggle over giant eggs ready to hatch feathered bears. She watches for other threats and rubs her fingertips together, as if itching to do something....

"Are we ready to proceed on?" Francheska asks.

Leif

Adventurer
Borden and Garsen Minx

The Wizards collect themselves, dust themselves off, and make their way back to the original pathway. Turning north, it is only a matter of another mile or two before the path leads directly into a large clearing with a stately-looking log cabin at its center. There are two men on the wrap-around porch of the cabin, one is whittling and practicing bird calls, and the other is gnawing on an apple. The wizards are taken aback after just a moment, because they realize that these two men look almost EXACTLY alike! Clearly they must be twins.

[Spot Checks, everyone.]

renau1g

First Post
Xavier, in a rare moment of clarity, focuses on the dynamic duo in front of him.

[sblock=OOC]
Do I get a circumstance bonus because I have twins ;)

spot (1d20+1=20) *Hmmm apparently IC decided I deserved a good roll for once ;)
[/sblock]

Remove ads