Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ah, you ninja'd me and I didn't see your post that there were three. He packs up all three of them, putting one in his own haversack, and the last one in someone elses, just in case.
OOC: Ahhh, so, Kerlan-san! Snatch-a dis pebble from my hand, Monkey-Boy. Too Slow!! :D Canayoo be any less specific there, about the egg, Monkey-Boy? Where youagonna putdat thing? (I got that there's one in Capizzio's and one in Kerlan's haversacks.)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Manny's. Any more questions for the Monkey-Boy? :p
OOC: Hehehe, no, thanks. And, sorry about the 'monkey-boy' business. I had a roommate in college who called me that all the time. In a weird way, I think maybe it was a term of endearment? Anyway, after a year or two of grad school he ran off to Ireland with this great Irish nurse who was here on some kind of nurse-exchange (?) program. The last time I saw him was when he came for a visit in about 1998(?).

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Is that monkey-boy biz a reference to the movie, "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension"? Where the alien Dr. Lizardo was tossing it out at humans as they are related to apes?

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Xavier remembers from his biology lessons that Owlbear young, if any can be located in a lair nearby, will fetch in the neighborhood of 3,000 gp each on the open market in a civilized area. ;)
"Um, what are we going to do with these eggs? Make Omelets? I'm guessing owlbears don't make good pets."
"Evidently they do, if you know how to raise them. Xavier said they're worth about 3,000 gold. That makes this a tidy sum for us."

renau1g

First Post
"That's right some of us were paying attention in class rather than oggling the cute bio teacher, although owlbear omelets sounds pretty delicious as well" Xavier teases, then licks his lips thinking about the omelette

Remove ads