Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Is that monkey-boy biz a reference to the movie, "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension"? Where the alien Dr. Lizardo was tossing it out at humans as they are related to apes?
OOC: Well, that, and Bill Murray as "Todd" on Saturday Night Live (with his pants pulled up into his armpits) telling Gilda Radner that she was his little "monkey woman." hehehehe (Jane Curtin was Mrs. Looobnerrr)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Capizzio gives Xavier a very disgusted look. "yuch!" I'll take mis share as gold. i could use some new clothing for the next year of classes when this is all done.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Who is packing up owlbearlings in haversacks? And, for those who are doing so, are you leaving all your other gear in there, too? If so, I'll need lists of each item that is left in a haversack with a mini-owlbear.

Or, on the other hand, if you decide that it's not worth the risk to your precious gear, I need to know how you're going to transport the owlbearlings if not in haversacks.

:devil: :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: first, these are eggs, right?
if so, then:
second capizzio will remove his flint and steel and paper from Haversack compartment 1 to compartment 3 and have the owlbear egg put in compartment 1.

Leif

Adventurer
Uhh, yeah, they're eggs. :( But it would be so much more fun for me if they were crying, whining, snot-beaked little owlbear infants!

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: That little chore attended to, are the wizards ready to continue their search for Borden and Garsen Minx??

Still with us, Lou?? Francheska hasn't uttered a peep for nine days!! Must be a world record for a female!

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: Yes. Yes we are.

IC: "Well now that we've found them, let's continue our journey to the Minx brothers." Kerlan and the others continue on to the home as originally intended.

Remove ads