Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"OK, let's get this over with then. I guess I'm it." Kerlan gingerly reaches into the liquid, ready to jerk his hand out at any moment. If nothing happens he takes a firm grip on the ring at the bottom of the large bowl. He turns it to 3 o'clock and gives it a tug, ready to immediately shove it back in if he notices the water draining.

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

Kerlan turns the plug to the '3-o'clock' position and pulls. Nothing happens at first, but as he tugs, Kerlan begins to feel a bit of give, and then the plug is out. Water being water, it begins to flow through the hole. The entire cave shudders tremendously, and Kerlan tries to replace the plug.

[Give me a Str check to get the plug back in, Kerlan.]

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

As the cavern shudders, Kerlan stabs at the hole with the plug, but the water is rushing through so forcefully and so fast that he is having trouble managing by himself. The shaking of the cavern doesn't seem to be getting worse. Yet. But the shaking doesn't seem to be lessening, either.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
not much help here!

Capizzio is alarmed at the rash action of Kerlin, but jumps at the cry for help.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny looks up at the others gathered, then down at himself, shrugs, and sets to with a will. {Brace yourself, friend!} Relós sets his paws wide as the Brownie takes his collar in one hand and they work their way into the water, the Eidolon taking the brunt of the rushing stream and holding his friend steady. Once at the plug the Eidolon turns side on to the rush, "cupping" his body around the plug and creating an area of lesser current around the plug in which Manny can work. Manny lets go of Relós' ruff and reaches in, grasping the plug firmly and trying to work it into the drain.

OOC: Well, that worked well. The dice rollers continue to fail me as usual, but it would've be so cool if the tiny guy with the 7 STR had hopped in and plugged the leak . . . :D :cool:

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

With Manny, Relos, Capizzzio, and Kerlan clustered around the plug, there is no more room for anyone else.

[OOC: Go ahead and roll again for Kerlan, and I'll give you a +2 just for the sheer number of helpers, even though none of their 'aid another' checks succeeded.]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan, in a fit of desperation, shoves has hard as he can, putting the full force of his weight behind it. Unfortunately, with the rushing water, slick hands, and decreasing room to maneuver, the attempt fails.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases