Upcoming Adventure Review

Satin Knights

First Post
Special Delivery is approved. It looks like we have four newbies in the DWI or will be soon. Antal would make the fourth. Druid, monk, oracle and summoner seems to make a reasonably good party.

Originally, you wrote the module as 2nd-3rd level, but the battles in it look like they can be done by a first level party.

Since that takes all the first level characters, Wreck Ashore will continue on with its three players and several npc sailors. I have to tone back a bit, but my players will have tales to tell. I swear I didn't expect the ballista to crit. :lol:

Satin Knights

First Post
I have checked the numbers and recorded the DMC for Waking the Dead, but someone else should officially stamp it as approved as I was one of the players.

Satin Knights

First Post
A) The DWI is starting to get crowded. Special Delivery has taken its five newbies, but the flood of new characters have another six waiting for something to do. Characters that can fit into a 3-4 range game are numbering eight at the moment, so one or two games could fire up out of that group. Then Arianna sits twiddling her thumbs, not fitting in with the rest.

So, we need to start up a couple more games. Any GMs out there that have appropriate level games that you want to run?

B) HolyMan has not returned yet. I was going to take over Darkness Rising since I was the judge that approved and rewrote a lot of that game. PM wanted me to wait a bit on HM. Well, how much longer should we wait? This is the second time he has got his fingers into too many pies, and then vanished without a word. I don't mind a player doing it, but a GM, well < grumble, grumble >.

Qik is also unavailable at the moment, but he knew he was going to be overloaded and slowed down the number of projects he was in over the autumn. And, has at least responded to perrinmiller that he is still alive. So, I am more forgiving there.

Since I know patience is not a virtue of mine, I will let someone else decide when we invoke plan B.

Systole

First Post
Can't speak to HM, but the sudden influx of newbies is sort of my fault, so I suppose I have to volunteer.

I can run Master of the Fallen Fortress, which is a short 1st level PF dungeon crawl. It's a bit vanilla, but I could get something rolling by mid-week.

Systole

First Post
Tower of Power submitted for review. It's already Pathfinder level 1. I've just cut out the stupid and needlessly deadly parts.

Satin Knights

First Post
Ogre in the Rushes hasn't been formally closed out. All three players left agreed to, but the paperwork isn't done yet.

First levels: Casandra hasn't really answered and finished her character, and is as ineffectual as a house cat. Otherwise, 4 newbies in the DWI, with two more probably getting in there in the next day or two. So, 7 likely, possibly 8 first level characters.

Higher: I bounced HM's characters out into the street. Mesem should probably get shown the door too until he gets back. (I personally have more faith in Qik returning before HM.) All the others seem to be active. SecSilverhand has been active, but just not in LPF games. He has been playing in other realms last I checked. So, that leaves 5 2nds, 6 3rds, 1 4th and 1 fifth. The last two being my characters.

PM will have the best info as to Qik's possibility of returning or what to do with The Ties that Bind.

So, really four games could easily be started up. I am running three and playing one, so I will be cautious and not overload myself anymore.

Remove ads