Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Lightfeather:
a) You spent 24 skill points, but only have 23.
b) You forgot the level up section at the bottom. I filled it in.
3) Go shopping, which you asked about. +1 Longbow and a wand of healing are the first suggestions. Cold iron/blunt/silver arrows are nice. The efficient quiver is nice, but just out of reach financially unless you went with just a masterwork bow.

So, one minor hold up, but that doesn't stop you from joining the game. We can get it fixed quick enough.

Gorgon Heap

First Post
Thanks a bundle, Knights. I did my math and I'll post my purchases and rolls over there when I figure out some flavor text.

EDIT: Ah, yeah actually your shopping suggestions very nearly match what I had in mind.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ellamin Quodak Taletreader is ready for level up review.
I took a quick look. Like showing increases to saves and such, the other things need to be defined for easy review in the level-up section. Basically any change to the sections above should be listed below.
1. What were the skills spent on?
2. What was the new spell learned?
3. There are a bunch of languages, if you took Linguistics and added languages, please list those in the level up sections.

I can probably finish the approval tomorrow, if you help make it easier on me, SS21.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I followed the same routine I did every other time I've leveled up, so I really wasn't expecting to have to put every single detail in the level up section. I went back and added what I could remember, but I don't typically track skill points added by level, worrying only about overall totals.

Remove ads