Character Level Up Approvals

perrinmiller

Adventurer
SS21 said:
I followed the same routine I did every other time I've leveled up, so I really wasn't expecting to have to put every single detail in the level up section. I went back and added what I could remember, but I don't typically track skill points added by level, worrying only about overall totals.
I would get into the habit of documenting every change to your sheet during level up. Lower levels are not so bad, but when you start adding in archetypes and multiple judges reviewing over a course of a character's career, everything you can do to make it easier on us helps. ;) I APPPROVED Ellamin.

I reviewed and APPPROVED Aradra. Though I would add in more of the conditional combat modifiers in shorthand to your weapons statistics. There are many. :p I would also note the changes to Shadow during leveling up as well to make it easier to check his stats as well.

Garadh is missing the log of his leveling up, take a look at Borric's sheet and you will see what you are missing. That should have been there for his level 2 approval and makes everything easier on Judges to approve.

jackslate45

First Post
I reviewed and APPPROVED Aradra. Though I would add in more of the conditional combat modifiers in shorthand to your weapons statistics. There are many. :p I would also note the changes to Shadow during leveling up as well to make it easier to check his stats as well.

Thanks PM! I'll make sure to add Shadows next time.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Robert:
a) You currently have a shortbow, not a composite long bow. Fixed.
b) You didn't put the Power Attack feat earned at level 2 in the feats section. Fixed.
c) You had updated the saves totals, but not the ranger's base values. Fixed.
The rest of what I did was just formatting tweaks.

Robert is APPROVED for level 2.

Cyclopean

First Post
Tirgas the Hermit is going up a level. Am I missing any details for my animal companion? I assume that once she starts getting bonuses to natural armor, str/dex, and the like, I'll be including those as well.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

Remove ads