Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Plowing through a couple of these late at night.
Garadh : I had to insert the level up sections and fill them in. Otherwise, APPROVED for 3rd level.
Galandra : I would have chosen INT 3 over a bump in DEX for Mika, but that is fine. Galandra is APPROVED for 5th level.

Eh, got tired. More tomorrow.

Satin Knights

First Post
Looking over Sylvain: [MENTION=100137]Gerald007[/MENTION]
a) You've spent 102 skill points. So, that needs to be fixed. Best I can tell, you have 100 with 1 overlapping in Kn Religion. Permanent INT raises are retroactive for the number of skill points. So, you count as +5 from INT/level.
b) You have a lot of unspent gold. Since you are going on a long adventure, you really should spend the rest. Having 12% of your wealth not doing anything for you is a waste.

So, not yet.

Satin Knights

First Post
Looking at Lem:
a) Your attack bonus for flurry of blows was too high. fixed.
b) I got tired of the character not having a picture. Fixed.
c) I put in the XP for your latest adventure.
4) Go spend your money. Two third's of your income is unspent. That is gimped in the extreme.

Otherwise, Lem is APPROVED for fifth level.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Looking at Lem:
a) Your attack bonus for flurry of blows was too high. fixed.
b) I got tired of the character not having a picture. Fixed.
c) I put in the XP for your latest adventure.
4) Go spend your money. Two third's of your income is unspent. That is gimped in the extreme.

Otherwise, Lem is APPROVED for fifth level.

Thanks, I've been holding out on buying stuff as I figured out the character. Looks like I need some ranged weapons, and some better protection so I'll be purchasing those.

Also check this for me. According to what I see here, Flurry of Blows should be equal to a regular unarmed attack at 5th level:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/monk

Last edited:

Remove ads