[Adventure] Rage of the Savage Lands (DM: Dekana, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Mewness

First Post
"Smith," says Scarmiglione, apparently not noticing Damen's mispronunciation of the name of this obscure stage performer. "Harold Smith. A pleasure to meet a fellow opera buff! Although I must confess, I haven't heard many performances this season--the selection is rather inappropriate, I would say. And Macchiata--surely the most promising young soprano they have, wouldn't you agree, and she is given hardly anything to do!" "Harold" shakes his head sadly.

Luinnar

First Post
Oh my, lots of interesting people here! Beatrice says with a smile. I hope we can all become good friends. Unless one of you betrays us, then it would be no fun to attack a friend. she says laughing.

[sblock=Beatrice at level 8]
Beatrice Human Blackguard|Warlord 8
Initiative: +4 | Passive perception: 16 | Passive Insight: 14
AC: 26(+2 against OA) | For: 20 | Ref: 18 | Will: 20
HP: 59/54 | Bloodied: 29 | Surge value: 14 | Surges: 9/9
Speed: 5 | Languages: Allarian, Primordial
AP: 1| Second Wind:
Melee Basic Attack (including her permanent melee CA from pack outcast): +16 vs AC, 1d12+8 damage (+2 AC item bonus against the target EONT.) +1d6 (horned helm) & +1d8 damage (vanguard weapon) on charge.
Ranged Basic Attack: N/A (have to use daggers)
Powers: Ardent Strike, Ferocious Strike, Direct the Assault, Body of the Wolf
Inspiring Word, Dread Smite, Vengeance is Mine, No Gambit Wasted, Encouraging Boost, Swift Recovery, Battlefront Shift
Blood of the Mighty, Stand the Fallen, Wraith of the Gods
[/sblock]
[sblock=Pack outcast feature]
Level 5: Enemies adjacent to Beatrice grant CA to her and allies adjacent to those enemies.
[/sblock]

OOC: Repost:

[sblock=When spending an action point(please read)]
Bravura Presence: When an ally who can see Beatrice spends an action point to take an extra action and uses the action to make an attack, the ally can choose to use this feature before the attack roll. If the attack hits he/she can either make an extra basic attack or a move action as a free action, is he misses the ally instead the ally grants CA EONT.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Battlefront Shift (please read)]
Battlefront Shift (Encounter No Action Burst 3 ✦ Martial)
Target:
You or 1 ally in burst.

Trigger:
You roll initiative.

Effect:
The target shifts half their speed.

Please mention in
OOC: OOC
if you are using the power.
[/sblock]

[sblock=No Gambit Wasted (please read)]
No gambit wasted. (Encounter Immediate Reaction Melee weapon ✦ Martial, weapon)
Target:
One creature target by an ally's attack.
Trigger: An ally misses every creature with an encounter of daily attack power.
Attack: +12 vs. AC
Hit:
2d12+7 damage (+2 AC item bonus against the target EONT) and the triggering ally's attack is not expended.

Please mention in
OOC: OOC
if you are using the power.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Vengeance is mine reaction]
Vengeance is mine (Encounter Immediate Reaction Melee weapon ✦ Martial)
Target: Personal
Trigger:
An enemy hits Beatrice.

Effect: Beatrice makes an MBA against the triggering enemy and one ally within 5 squares can move his or her speed and make a MBA against the triggering enemy as a free action.
[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: I'd like to make sure we're all here before we ship off. I haven't seen Eithal or Yishim yet.
Calling [MENTION=79440]H.M.Gimlord[/MENTION] and [MENTION=85493]ronakshah2000[/MENTION]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal arrives at the dock, still carrying the empty sack from the errands she ran for those still at The Hanged Man, "Whayel ah'll be! Anothah sheyip!" It seems to Eithal that she cannot get away from the sea no matter how hard she tries, "Ah gayess eyit's bettah thayan th' sewahs." She bounds up the gangplank and sees her old freinds, "Toto! Scary Harry! Whayah ah Freddie and Kayaz! Did thay desahd nowt t' come?"

She turns to the others she doesn't recognize, "Oh Hayloo! Mah nayame's Eithal, Whahtah ya'll's naymes?"
OOC: Sorry. I bowed out of The Hanged Man for a while, and just realized the recruitment process was finished. I'll be more diligent now that I know the addy has begun :blush:.
[sblock=Eithal's Ministats]Eithal Lemindt Arehei Female Goliath Warden Level 8
Initiative: +4
Speed 6
Passive Perception: 19; Passive Insight: 14; Senses: Normal
Powerful Athlete: Roll twice for Jump/Climb Athletics checks
AC: 22; Fort: 22; Reflex: 16; Will: 18
HP: 83/83
Surge Value: 21; Surges left: 12/12
Action Points:1[sblock=At Will Powers]
:melee: Strength of Stone link +14 vs. AC
Hit: 1d12+7 damage, and Eithal gains 4 (four) temporary hit points.

:melee: Thorn Strike link +14 vs. AC
Hit: 1d12+7 damage and Eithal pulls the target 1 square

:melee:Warden's Fury (Immediate Interrupt) link +14 vs Fortitude
Trigger: An enemy marked by Eithal makes an attack that does not include Eithal as a target

Hit: 1d12+7 damage, and the target grants combat advantage to Eithal and her allies until the end of Eithal's next turn (EONT).

Warden's Grasp (Immediate Reaction) link
Trigger: An enemy marked by Eithal that is within 5 squares of Eithal makes an attack that does not include Eithal as a target.

Effect: Eithal slides the target 1 square. The target is slowed and cannot shift until the end of it's turn. [/sblock][sblock=Encounter Powers]
:melee: Grasping Winds link 1d20+13 vs AC
Hit: 1d12+7 and Eithal pulls each enemy within 3 squares of her 2 squares.

:melee: Relentless Panther Attack link 1d20+13 vs Reflex
Hit: 2d12+7 damage, and ongoing 5 damage (save ends)

Miss: Half damage, and ongoing 2 damage (save ends).

Effect: Before the attack, Eithal shifts her speed

:close: Burst of Earth's Fury link 1d20+13 vs. AC
Hit: 1d12+7 damage, and the target cannot shift until the end of your next turn.

Mountain Hammer link 1d20+13 vs AC
Hit: 2d12+7 damage and the target takes a -5(Earthstrength) penalty to melee attack rolls until the end of Eithal's next turn

Stone's Endurance link
Effect: Eithal gains resist 5 to all damage until the end of her next turn

Warden's Tempest link
Effect: Eithal Slides the target 1 square

Second Wind [/sblock][sblock=Daily Powers]
Form of the Relentless Panther link
+2 bonus to Reflex and a +1 bonus to attack rolls against enemies marked by Eithal.

In addition, she can shift 2 squares as a move action.

Special: Once during this encounter, Eithal can use the Form of the Relentless Panther Attack power while she is in the form of the Relentless Panther.

Storm Strike link 1d20+13 vs. AC
Hit: 1d12+7 Lightning damage and Eithal slides the target 3 squares

Miss: Half damage and Eithal slides the target 1 square

Bear's Endurance link
Trigger: Eithal drops to 0 hitpoints or fewer

Effect: Eithal regains hitpoints as if she has spent a healing surge[/sblock][sblock=Equipment][sblock=Bracers of Mighty Striking: Level 2]Property: When Eithal hits with a melee basic attack, she gains a +2 item bonus to the damage roll.[/sblock][sblock=Gloves of Grace: Level 5]Power Daily (Minor Action): An ally adjacent to Eithal makes a saving throw.[/sblock][sblock=Rope of Slave Fighting: Level 7]Property: Eithal does not take the –2 penalty to attack rolls while prone.[/sblock][sblock=Fleetrunner Boots: Level 5]Property: Running gives Eithal only a -2 penalty to attack rolls.[/sblock][sblock=Reading Spectacles: Level ]Property: Eithal can read any language (the spectacles do not grant the ability to speak or write a language).[/sblock][/sblock][sblock=Feats]
Sudden Roots: Whenever Eithal hits an enemy with an Opportunity Attack, that enemy is slowed until the end of its next turn.

Crushing Earthstrength: When Eithal uses her second wind, she gains a +4 bonus to her weapon damage rolls until the end of her next turn.

Guard of Stone: While Eithal is under the effect of her stone’s endurance racial power, each enemy marked by Eithal takes an additional penalty to attack rolls for attacks that don’t include Eithal as a target. The penalty equals her Constitution modifier and lasts until the end of her next turn.

Courage of the Lone Stag: When you mark three or more enemies with Nature’s Wrath, you gain a +2 bonus to weapon damage rolls against creatures you mark until the start of your next turn. This bonus increases to +3 at 11th level, and to +4 at 21st level.[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Hello dear nice to meet you! Beatrice says only catching parts of what Eithal was saying. My name is Beatrice Wellington! You were kind enough to share your drink with me remember? Or you did not seem to mind me trying some...anywho this lizard girl seems to be needing help with something so I thought I could lend a hand!

You'll have to speak more clearly though dearie, my hearing is not what it used to be.
she adds.

Velmont

First Post
"My name is Jarel-karn." tells the Genasi. He looks at the bunch of people who has gathered. "How many are we supposed to be?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Harold Smith. A pleasure to meet a fellow opera buff! Although I must confess, I haven't heard many performances this season--the selection is rather inappropriate, I would say. And Macchiata--surely the most promising young soprano they have, wouldn't you agree, and she is given hardly anything to do!" "Harold" shakes his head sadly.
"Oh Hayloo! Mah nayame's Eithal, Whahtah ya'll's naymes?"
Damen was saying how he had not seen much of the new season, only a special event at the revamped House of Oration which was a bit of scandal with the attack and all, when the heavily accented giant arrived. The drow rolled his eyes slightly and added, Damen. Still.

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
"My name is Jarel-karn." tells the Genasi. He looks at the bunch of people who has gathered. "How many are we supposed to be?"
"There should be one more" Toeto replies. "A tall human named Yishim. I do hope he can make it..."

Thought his name was Jaz or something.... Anyway nevermind dear, who is that man in the blue overcoat by the way? Beatrice asks.
"Blue overcoat?" The lizardfolk looks to the quarterdeck, but the man is gone by the time she turns her head. "Hmm... maybe the captain? I, um, should let him know we're here." She walks up the stairs to the quarterdeck and out of sight.

OOC: I'll give Yishim a little more time to get here.

A young man comes running up the gangplank. His blue robe indicates that he's a wizard to any even untrained eye.

Toeto, Eithal, Scarm, I'm sorry I'm late! I had to pick up a few things and lost track of time. He greets the others whom he hasn't met before.

Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm ready to push off whenever you are.

[sblock=Yishim Stat Block]Yishim- Male Human Wizard 7
Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 20
AC:22, Fort:16, Reflex:20, Will:19, Resist 10 Force -- Speed:6
HP:45/45, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:6/6
Initiative +7
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Notable Feats: Action Surge, Phantom Echoes, Enlarge Spell
Powers: Freezing Burst, Phantom Bolt, Acrobat Boots, Diamond Cincture, Shield, Levitate, Heroic Effort, Grasping Shadows, Maze of Mirrors, Orb of Deception, Orb of Insurmountable Force, Phantom Chasm, Visions of Avarice, Brooch of Shielding
Other: Deathwalker's Boon (19-20 Crit Range vs. Undead, does not draw OAs from Undead and passes through thier squares as allies)
PC:Yishim (ronakshah2000) - L4W Wiki[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal's eyes brighten in recognition and joy as the wizard arrives
Toeto, Eithal, Scarm, I'm sorry I'm late! I had to pick up a few things and lost track of time.
"Shewt Yish! Yew shuddah ayasked me." She rolls her eyes in the direction of The Hanged Man, "Evrihbodih ayelse deyid." She then breaks out into an uncontrollable giggle that seems so out of characther (and low in pitch for a woman of hers size), putting a friendly arm around the wizard, "Ahm sow glayad youah heyah."[sblock=Translation for those who have chosen Southernbellese as one of their languages]
Eithal's eyes brighten in recognition and joy as the wizard arrives
Toeto, Eithal, Scarm, I'm sorry I'm late! I had to pick up a few things and lost track of time.
"Shoot Yishim! You should have asked me." She rolls her eyes in the direction of The Hanged Man, "Everybody else did." She then breaks out into an uncontrollable giggle that seems so out of characther (and low in pitch for a woman of hers size), putting a friendly arm around the wizard, "I'm so glad you're here."[/sblock][sblock=Eithal's Ministats]Eithal Lemindt Arehei Female Goliath Warden Level 8
Initiative: +4
Speed 6
Passive Perception: 19; Passive Insight: 14; Senses: Normal
Powerful Athlete: Roll twice for Jump/Climb Athletics checks
AC: 22; Fort: 22; Reflex: 16; Will: 18
HP: 83/83
Surge Value: 21; Surges left: 12/12
Action Points:1[sblock=At Will Powers]
:melee: Strength of Stone link +14 vs. AC
Hit: 1d12+7 damage, and Eithal gains 4 (four) temporary hit points.

:melee: Thorn Strike link +14 vs. AC
Hit: 1d12+7 damage and Eithal pulls the target 1 square

:melee:Warden's Fury (Immediate Interrupt) link +14 vs Fortitude
Trigger: An enemy marked by Eithal makes an attack that does not include Eithal as a target

Hit: 1d12+7 damage, and the target grants combat advantage to Eithal and her allies until the end of Eithal's next turn (EONT).

Warden's Grasp (Immediate Reaction) link
Trigger: An enemy marked by Eithal that is within 5 squares of Eithal makes an attack that does not include Eithal as a target.

Effect: Eithal slides the target 1 square. The target is slowed and cannot shift until the end of it's turn. [/sblock][sblock=Encounter Powers]
:melee: Grasping Winds link 1d20+13 vs AC
Hit: 1d12+7 and Eithal pulls each enemy within 3 squares of her 2 squares.

:melee: Relentless Panther Attack link 1d20+13 vs Reflex
Hit: 2d12+7 damage, and ongoing 5 damage (save ends)

Miss: Half damage, and ongoing 2 damage (save ends).

Effect: Before the attack, Eithal shifts her speed

:close: Burst of Earth's Fury link 1d20+13 vs. AC
Hit: 1d12+7 damage, and the target cannot shift until the end of your next turn.

Mountain Hammer link 1d20+13 vs AC
Hit: 2d12+7 damage and the target takes a -5(Earthstrength) penalty to melee attack rolls until the end of Eithal's next turn

Stone's Endurance link
Effect: Eithal gains resist 5 to all damage until the end of her next turn

Warden's Tempest link
Effect: Eithal Slides the target 1 square

Second Wind [/sblock][sblock=Daily Powers]
Form of the Relentless Panther link
+2 bonus to Reflex and a +1 bonus to attack rolls against enemies marked by Eithal.

In addition, she can shift 2 squares as a move action.

Special: Once during this encounter, Eithal can use the Form of the Relentless Panther Attack power while she is in the form of the Relentless Panther.

Storm Strike link 1d20+13 vs. AC
Hit: 1d12+7 Lightning damage and Eithal slides the target 3 squares

Miss: Half damage and Eithal slides the target 1 square

Bear's Endurance link
Trigger: Eithal drops to 0 hitpoints or fewer

Effect: Eithal regains hitpoints as if she has spent a healing surge[/sblock][sblock=Equipment][sblock=Bracers of Mighty Striking: Level 2]Property: When Eithal hits with a melee basic attack, she gains a +2 item bonus to the damage roll.[/sblock][sblock=Gloves of Grace: Level 5]Power Daily (Minor Action): An ally adjacent to Eithal makes a saving throw.[/sblock][sblock=Rope of Slave Fighting: Level 7]Property: Eithal does not take the –2 penalty to attack rolls while prone.[/sblock][sblock=Fleetrunner Boots: Level 5]Property: Running gives Eithal only a -2 penalty to attack rolls.[/sblock][sblock=Reading Spectacles: Level ]Property: Eithal can read any language (the spectacles do not grant the ability to speak or write a language).[/sblock][/sblock][sblock=Feats]
Sudden Roots: Whenever Eithal hits an enemy with an Opportunity Attack, that enemy is slowed until the end of its next turn.

Crushing Earthstrength: When Eithal uses her second wind, she gains a +4 bonus to her weapon damage rolls until the end of her next turn.

Guard of Stone: While Eithal is under the effect of her stone’s endurance racial power, each enemy marked by Eithal takes an additional penalty to attack rolls for attacks that don’t include Eithal as a target. The penalty equals her Constitution modifier and lasts until the end of her next turn.

Courage of the Lone Stag: When Eithal marks three or more enemies with Nature’s Wrath, she gains a +2 bonus to weapon damage rolls against creatures she marks until the start of her next turn.[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads