HM's Temple of Elemental Evil (1e) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The goblin hunters quickly load their slings as the group tries to regain their composer. They all take aim at the larger of targets and Garrick is pelted by one of the stones whiel the other two fly over his head. But once more his armor absorbs the blow from the rock and he doesn't feel a thing. (dmg=0)

Veerdunn and Sasho are not as lucky as they are bloodied by the goblin spears. The dwarf is stabbed in the arm (dmg=4), and Sasho moves quickly to avoid being stabbed through the chest, only getting scratched as he moves. (dmg=1)

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Group is up. And Mark since DT and Scott both took max hp (when they were suppose to roll) I'll give Sasho max HP also so he has 8 HP total.

Meanwhile somewhere else in the woods the sounds of the battle can be heard.

OOC: Maybe possum's character isn't alone - in case a PCs dies he can be replaced - good we have things rolled up already.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=ministats]
hp 3/8
weapon: dagger
thac0: 19
dam: 1d4+2/1d3+2
[/sblock]

the dwarf, though bleeding, stabs at the spear wealding goblin

OOC: i hit ac 12

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The cry of the goblins alerted the young cleric William the Acolyte to the trouble immediately. At first he thought maybe they were attacking traveler's and so he rushed to help.

To his surprise the forest goblins, that have taken up residence over the last couple months, are fighting what looked like seasoned adventurers. But a closer look shows that these warriors gear is a bit to clean and their actions a bit on the novice side. So not so seasoned after all.

Seeing one of the goblins stab the dwarf and clip the gnome brings him out of his refer and he jumps into action.

OOC: Can reach either the melee and help or the two slingers, I'll leave it up to you.

possum

First Post
A man in his early-twenties sits on the ground inside of the forest, his eyes closed. In deep thought and meditation, he reaches out to a nearby bush and plucks a few of the edible berries from it before placing them into his mouth, savoring the sweetness of the fruit along with the hint of tartness.

"Ye gods, I am slain!"

The sound of a battle cry breaks the acolyte from his meditation, causing him to stand up. The sound of a battle cry alerts him to the direction of the battle, leading him to grab the mace and shield that had been placed on the ground. Racing towards the sounds of battle, Brother William is ready to help.

Remove ads