HM's Temple of Elemental Evil (1e) - IC

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Garrick sees the gems and says, "Wow... that would go a long way in fetching some decent bovines. I'd be glad to go heroing for you. What's the history on this Deklo Grove?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
When the first gem is placed on the map, the dwarf's eyes sparkle, but he outright grins when two more are added.

"Humanoids, huh? We can start on the morrow, right fellas?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Burne smiles at the groups enthusiasm. "Well Delko is the name of the trees found in the grove. The lumber you get from them I'm told is the best there is to work with."

"Forest goblins mostly live in the forests around Hommlet. But there have been reports of gnolls and bugbears from time to time by travelers and adventurers."

Burne gathers up the gems, all of them but one that is (the smallest one). "Here take this as a down payment. You should use it to outfit yourselves a bit... more."

He finishes his wine and stands, "It was nice meeting all of you I hope to have you back for dinner and a story of your adventure in the grove. Unless there is anything else I can do for you?" he asks waiting.

OOC: GP XP = gem worth 90gp (30 xp each)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Added map to page one. Here it is for an easy read.

[sblock=Map]
attachment.php
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Garrick says, "Great! Where are the shops? That should help us buy food and water. Or elven bread and mead. Or the hopes of man and wistful tears of virgins. I'm not sure what heroes are supposed to drink to be honest."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"The Trading Post is north of the creek. Just follow the northern road as if you were heading to the Church of St. Cuthbert. You can't miss it." Burne says as he walks the group towards the door.

"Do be careful,"
he adds as an after thought. "The tradesman are..." his pause is long and he looks like he wants to say something important. "They are greedy, watch your coin purse." he says smiling once more.

As you leave the sky has darkened and full night will soon be upon the town.

OOC: Back to the inn or try the trade post tonight?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: If everyone is set I'll post the group waking on the morrow and heading towards the grove. I'm finally ready.

Remove ads