Dayum ...

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I think I'd rather spend the money fixing up my house.
And maybe buying an alarm system with tripple-redundancy backup GPS systems for any toy that expensive.
Honestly, where are you going to take something like that? One idiot driver, and it is off the street for good. And CA specializes in idiot drivers.

That car is really very expensive. The original Road Runner Superbird is worth a lot. This guy's car has a kit and a few mods on a Dodge Challenger. The Superbird kit with the nose wings and tail probably costs around $7,000.00. A 2008 Dodge Challenger goes for around $30,000.00. Whatever mods he made to the engine I'd guesstimate another $10,000.00 - $20,000.00. That's not too bad.

I'm not saying it's cheap, but it's not some out of reach exotic. Maybe I've been spoiled. I've had several ridiculously wealthy clients. One of them lives on a private Island, and he bought his wife a Ferrari California for Christmas. She added it to her collection of Ferraris. He bought himself a Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50*. I had to look it up when I saw it and spoke with the guys that manage the building. That's a ridiculously expensive car. Fast as hell, too. I'm not sure why he would get one living in Miami. You can't really drive it fast, regardless what the Fast and Furious movies tell you. People around here drive like idiots.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Overall it was a silly thing to do. It's the kind of car you put way, way more money into than you'll ever get out ... unless that's what you do for a living. Still, as an old school MOPAR fan, that thing looks pretty awesome. I'd never buy one or spend the money to do what he did but it's cool to look at.

Remove ads