[OOC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

Shayuri

First Post
Yar, a trapspringer/melee sort would work well... I'm planning to have a pretty good Disable Device, but I don't think I'll have Trapfinding, so there'll be limits to what I can do.

Hannerdyn

Explorer
Just lurking here, but what I see is this:

Maldovas => Ranger (ranged/melee/druid spells)
grtrtle => Cleric (melee/divne magic)
Shayuri => Gunslinger/Alchemist (ranged combat/support)
Kaodi => Arcanist (arcane magic/support)
Herobizkit => Brawler (melee)

Really it looks like you guys have the divine, arcane and ranged combat side covered. Maybe go with another melee guy or a trapspringer/melee guy to round out the party. I'm too busy, otherwise I'd submit my Rust Monster/Monk that would have been denied. ;)

I'm building the ranger (or slayer) to be more melee, recognizing we have lots of ranged support already. If there's an area we lack it may well be the skill-monkey, which is partially covered with ranger and Alchemist, but maybe not as well as a rogue-type character.

Shayuri

First Post
And I'm almost completely focused on 'technology' skills. Engineering and mechanics and so on. So even though I have a lot of skill points, my skillmonkitude is very concentrated, leaving pleeeeenty of room for other skillful primates.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
You guys must have missed where I changed my idea from Brawler to Investigator with a Luck focus. :3 I find that writing raw character data is daunting and pedantic, but I'll try and get something up this weekend.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Ok, so you have the following:

Maldovas => Ranger (melee/druid spells)
grtrtle => Cleric (melee/divine magic)
Shayuri => Gunslinger/Alchemist (ranged combat/support/skill monkey)
Kaodi => Arcanist (arcane magic/support)
Herobizkit => Investigator (trapspringer/support)

Really, that's a pretty solid party. You could go for additional power and get another melee or arcane character, but all gaps are filled here.

G

Guest 11456

Please reread the first post for character submittal direction.

Added this:

Every player may choose one, and only one, "feature" that is not from the approved sources, within reason, for their character. This may be for character creation or later. The "feature" must be DM approved.
[MENTION=6780165]grtrtle[/MENTION] if you still wish to add the Boon Companion feat at third level then that could be your "feature".

grtrtle

First Post
Yes. I would like to have Boon Companion as my "feature". It will be at 5th level, though, when I can actually take it as a feat.

[sblock=Aja Reinfall]INFORMATION
Name: Aja Reinfall
Player: grtrtle
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Level: 1
Alignment: Lawful Good
Languages: Common
Deity: Erastil
Size: Medium
Height: 5'-8"
Weight: 140#
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Fair (light tan)

ABILITIES
Str: 14 +2 (5 points)
Dex: 16 +3 (10 points)
Con: 12 +1 (2 points)
Int: 10 +0 (0 points)
Wis: 18 +4 (10 points, +2 racial)
Cha: 14 +2 (5 points)

COMBAT
HP: 10 [d8, +1 Con, +1 FC]
AC: 13 [10 base, +3 Dex]
AC Touch: 13 [10 base, +3 Dex]
Flatfooted: 10 [10 base]
Init: +3 [3 Dex]
CMB: +2 [0 BAB, +2 Str]
CMD: 15 [10 base, +0 BAB, +2 Str, +3 Dex]
Fortitude: +3 [2 base, +1 Con]
Reflex: +3 [0 base, +3 Dex]
Will: +6 [2 base, +4 Wis]
Speed: 30'

WEAPON
Morningstar: Attack: +2 [0 BAB, +2 Str], Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: x2, Type: P/B
Sling: Attack: +3 [0 BAB, +3 Dex], Damage: 1d4+2, Crit: x2, Type: B, Range: 50'

ARMOR
None: AC: +0, MDB +99, ACP: -0

RACIAL
Abilities: +2 Wis
Size: Medium
Base Speed: 30'
Favored: Cleric (HP 1, Skill 0)
Bonus Feat: Extra Feat at Level 1
Skilled: +1 skill per level

CLASS: Cleric
Armor/Weapons: Light and medium armor and all shields (ex. tower) / all simple, longbow

Aura(Ex): Lawful, Good / minor

Channel Energy(Su): 1d6, 5/day
Positive energy, 30' burst
Heal living, OR damage undead (WILL for half, DC 13 (10 base, 1 level, 2 Cha))

Domains: Animal(Feather){APG}, Good

Animal(Feather) Granted Powers: Add Fly to your list of class skills. In addition, whenever you cast a spell that grants you a fly speed, your maneuverability increases by one step (up to perfect).

Eyes of the Hawk (Ex): You gain a racial bonus on Perception checks equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum +1). In addition, if you can act during a surprise round, you receive a +2 racial bonus on your Initiative check.

Animal Companion (Ex): At 4th level, you gain the service of an animal companion. Your effective druid level for this animal companion is equal to your cleric level – 3. (Druids who take this ability through their nature bond class feature use their druid level – 3 to determine the abilities of their animal companions).

Animal(Feather) Domain Spells: 1st—calm animals, 2nd—feather fall, 3rd—fly, 4th—summon nature's ally IV (animals only), 5th—beast shape III (animals only), 6th—fly(mass), 7th—animal shapes, 8th—summon nature's ally VIII (animals only), 9th—shapechange.

Touch of Good (Sp): You can touch a creature as a standard action, granting a sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to half your cleric level (minimum 1) for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Holy Lance (Su): At 8th level, you can give a weapon you touch the holy special weapon quality for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level. You can use this ability once per day at 8th level, and an additional time per day for every four levels beyond 8th.

Good Domain Spells: 1st—protection from evil, 2nd—align weapon (good only), 3rd—magic circle against evil, 4th—holy smite, 5th—dispel evil, 6th—blade barrier, 7th—holy word, 8th—holy aura, 9th—summon monster IX (good spell only).

FEATS
Point Blank Shot (1st) - +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons within 30'
Precise Shot (human bonus) - shoot/throw ranged weapons at opponent in melee without -4 attack

TRAITS
Robot Slayer - gain a +1 trait bonus on attack rolls against robots and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by robots
Beast Bond {UC} - +1 trait bonus to Handle Animal and Ride / Handle Animal is a class skill

SKILLS 3 [2 base, +1 race]
Diplomacy +6 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Cha)
Handle Animal +7 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Cha, +1 trait)
K(Religion) +4 (1 rank, +3 CS, +0 Int)
Perception +5 (0 rank, NA CS, +4 Wis, +1 domain)
Ride +4 (0 rank, +0 CS, +3 Dex, +1 trait)

CARRYING CAPACITY
Light: 58#
Medium: 116#
Heavy: 175#

EQUIPMENT
Explorer's Outfit (0gp, 0#, worn)
Total (0.00gp, 0.0#, light)

FINANCES: 0.00gp

Appearance: Aja carries herself with a calm graceful and peaceful demeanor. Her long raven hair drops comfortable below shoulder length, and her tall but slight frame hides disciplined strength from years of martial training.

Background: Aja’s eyes scanned over the parchment closely, before dropping into the chair with a heavy thud. She had expected a more routine promotion from her apprenticeship, to the regular travel teams to provide for and protect Torch and the surrounding environs against these technical aberrations. If she understood the missive correctly, she has instead been assigned to join a team in investigating the caves below the Torch. Surely this couldn’t be to uncover what may have caused the ceasing of the flame. Shouldn’t such an assignment fall to a more senior, more experience member of the Order?

The Reinfalls were without child, a condition that pained Marla and Kharl Reinfall greatly. They brought their desire for a fuller family before Erastil ceaselessly, and to them Aja was born. To this date, Marla and Kharl maintain Aja was a blessing from Erastil. Aja was offered to the Erastil Order in Torch, for education and guidance. Aja proved a quick and gifted study, learning the clerical ways and winning approval from her teachers. In time, she entered training with one of the travel teams, tasked to care for and safeguard the natural creations against the technical aberrations. As she gained proficiencies in the bodily and spiritual tasks asked of her, she receives the unexpected assignment.

From her many senior mentors, she learned many and often conflicted views about the automatons. There are many who clearly voice their anger that the automatons are the cause of the sufferings in Torch and the greater Numeria. Yet, a few have suggested to her, usually behind closed doors, that it is the men behind the automatons, and not the automatons themselves, that is to blame.

These and other conflicted views warred within Aja as she considered the assignment. What is it the Order requires of her in this assignment? What will she find, and what, if anything, is she tasked with doing with her findings?[/sblock]

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

[MENTION=6777934]Maldavos[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6780165]grtrtle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION]

Are you still interested in this game? If so please post a character using the guidelines from the first post of this thread. I am shooting for a start of mid-January.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads