[OOC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Actually, let [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION] in. By January I'll have forgotten all about this. :3 So yeah, I'm out. Sorry.

Hey, guys, long time no see. I graduated from law school, passed the bar, and have time resume PbP. Is this one full up? I'm interested in joining--I see a lot of names here of people with whom I've gamed in the past.

G

Guest 11456

Hey, guys, long time no see. I graduated from law school, passed the bar, and have time resume PbP. Is this one full up? I'm interested in joining--I see a lot of names here of people with whom I've gamed in the past.

Still accepting characters.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Are you still looking to start as late as mid-January? That is a long time away yet. But I get that you don't have a whole lot of candidates either with two dropping by the wayside in the last two days.

I spent some time last night looking over what characters I already have in play and what else I still want to play in PF. There are a few classes that I have never done and I looked at Alchemist. But now that I saw Shayuri looking at multi-classing into one, I think I will avoid submitting that. I was not feeling it anyway. My last character submitted for Iron Gods (that never got off the ground) was an oracle, but I have since found another game for that character anyway.

I think I have a half-elven Summoner(Synthesist)/Monk build that might be a good fit. The only Campaign Trait that looks good for it is Robot Slayer. Another option is a Paladin, but I like Aasimars for those.

Shayuri

First Post
Heya Perrin, thou hast spake mine name and summoned me! Bwah!

I am planning on being 'mostly' Alchemist, yeah, but I will be MC'ed gunslinger (it's my secondary class even though I'm starting out as one)...but since I'm doing the Grenadier archetype, there will be alchemist goodies I don't use much or at all, so there could be room for us both if you change your mind about it.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Actually, I might consider a Pistolero instead if that's the case. But the group is sort of missing melee power for what's been submitted so far.

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, that's definitely the case. I do intend to pickup weapon finesse at some point, which will give me a little melee ability, but I'll never be a heavy hitter up close without some fairly serious buffing.

That said, a pistolero would be fine too. Very different focus from me, even as a gunslinger. I'm a siege engineer, baybee!

One of these days...milkshake...BOOM!

Remove ads