Do you have kids? Do they RPG with you?

Do you have kids? Do you play RPGs with them?

• I have kids, and I play RPGs with them.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I have kids, and I don't play RPGs with them.

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • I don't have kids.

Votes: 73 52.5%
  • I AM a kid! (Chronologically, not just at heart)

Votes: 11 7.9%

• Poll closed .

spacecrime.com

First Post
I've been noticing an upswing of families that game in the store lately, and am getting curious about the demographics. Hence this poll...

cheers,

Edit: This isn't off topic, or it would have to be closed, so I'm fixing your title a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikebr99

Explorer
I have a son (Alex)... he 2 1/2. Another something on the way... I don't know if either will be interested in gaming on not, but they will have the option if they want to... no matter how much my wife rolls her eyes.

Mike

MEG Hal

First Post
I voted I do not play with them but mine are 2 and 3, now my 3 YO knows dragons and castles etc...but does not RPG....yet ;)

Sixchan

First Post
No, but I'd really like a daughter. One that knows 15 martial arts and can break your neck with one hand. As I get mugged on some cold, dark winter evening, there will be no embarrasment as I say "I'll get my daughter to beat you up!" And she will. Bruce Lee Style. HI-YA!

Damn that'd be cool...

KnowTheToe

First Post
Nope no kids yet, but hopefully soon.

I won't push role playing, but since all forms of games and sports are a huge part of my life I imagine that they will pick some aspect of it (gaming) up.

francisca

I got dice older than you.
2 boys, the older is nearly 4 years, the younger is 7 months.

No RPGs yet, but the 4 year old has "his own" dice, a big d20 and a d30. He too, knows what Dragons, Castles, and Knights are via the Fisher-Price Imaginext medieval products.

Wippit Guud

First Post
1 son, two and almost a half. I'm hoping he picks up my bad hobbies: RPGs, video games, watching wrestling... aughta upset the wife to no end :)

Fiery James

First Post
Kiddies!

My oldest daughter turns 3 at the end of April. Right now, she uses the dragon counters from our Counter Collections as "money" when we play store.

The baby only plays diceless games, which I'm not really into, so we don't play together often.

:)

- James

Gargoyle

Adventurer
My 5 year old and 2 year old boys love to play with my dice and miniatures, and make up stories with them. It's fun to watch their imaginations at work.

Last edited:

Remove ads