(Full, Finalizing Details) StarWars

Jemal

Adventurer
READ Later Posts, This thread has been changed to a Recruiting thread now.

This is the Restart thread for the StarWars: New Imperial Order game.
I'll be discussing whether to restart the game or not, and whether I'll be GMing it or someone else will take over. This isn't REALLY a recruitment thread yet, but may become one shortly, if there is enough interest, I'm just kinda taking down ideas, thoughts, interest, etc.

If there's anyone who wants to try their hand at GMing a SW PBP, I'll play instead of GMing.. If there isn't, I'll GM.

So, list of Things to discus:
ME GM or someone else?
Who's interested in game?(First dibs to people from previous game)
Keep characters from NIO game or make new ones?
If new characters, what level?
Any other Ideas/Thoughts?

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
One thing I forgot..
I WON'T be making different teams for this one like I did for the original game... You'll all be on 1 team, for some reason or another.. Be Imperial, Republic, freelance, etc, but we'll have to figure out some way for everyone to.. not necesarily get along, but at least be able to work together.

Xael

First Post
GM: You (You're a good GM)
Interested: Me
Characters: No comment
Level: No comment
Other ideas: Revised rules, Bounty hunters... :D

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
Can I be first non-previous player on the list?

If I can, I vote for Jemal GMing, new characters, first level if it's a different adventure, same level if we're just going with the same plot, and if we're using other than the RCRB and for example, free materials from swrpgnet.com, to let us know what they are.

Jarval

Explorer
GM: Jemal (We obviously think you're good :))
Interested: Me, Jarval (aka Garek)
Characters: Prefer to keep my character from the last game going, but I'm OK with the idea of new characters as well.
Level: If we're going with new characters, 1st level seems like a good place to start.
Other ideas: RCRB would be a plus, but again, I'm not fussed.

garyh

First Post
GM: Jemal
Interested: Me
Characters: I'd like to stick with Brasa as is.
Level: As before.
Other ideas: None.

Jemal

Adventurer
Allright, I know not everyone has had a chance to vote, but it appears (Unless we get some strenuous objections) that I'll GM. Being as such, I'm changeing to a recruiting thread.. I'ld like 2 more players.
I've also changed the name of the thread.. Hope you guys don't loose track of it.

Here's some ideas I'ld like to have voted on.

IDEAS:
NIO Restart: Same characters, same/similar plot, adding new recruits (This would be easier than it sounds, b/c of certain things on the station).

Bounty hunters: New characters, lvl TBD, no force sensitive characters.

Jedi: New/same characters, LVL TBD, all must have at least 1 lvl of Jedi Guardian or Consular.

OTHER: Offer your own ideas.

No matter what, I'ld prefer to do original (not revised) rules, for the most part, as I don't have access to revised (Unless someone can point me to a Revised SRD..)

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Jemal said:
No matter what, I'ld prefer to do original (not revised) rules, for the most part, as I don't have access to revised (Unless someone can point me to a Revised SRD..)

Revised edition book is quite easily accessible by *cough* not-so-quite-lawful-methods. Or I/somebody could just scan/tell some important pages/rules.

Remove ads