D&D General Welcome Thread

KRussellB

First Post
Hello all! I'm a returning member (though I was present with different names: Tsunami, and then Breakstone_Tsu) from long ago. I remember when all this was speculation about Third Edition!

I'm living in San Francisco now, which is amazing, and teaching elementary school, which is also amazing.

mavors09

First Post
Hi Everyone!

I hail from Lynnwood WA. I just recently started playing D&D 5E with some friends on Roll20. I was surprised in how much I enjoyed playing it again, and I went ahead and bought the PHB, DMG, and MM books. It's been more than 20 years since I rolled the funny shaped dice, can't wait to get after it!

I will be looking for some local PnP games. I really want to get into being a DM, I've been watching a lot of youtube to see what styles people have and how they keep the game flow going without killing the creativity. Will start as a player first and hopefully learn. Glad that I found this website, looking forward to rolling some dice and learning.

Good gaming!

Ameoboid

First Post
Crawling out from under my rock into the open light. Returning DM with rusty brain. Idaho (below Boise) based gamer, looking to start up a local group when I can but content running my Roll20 game for the time being. Hello and sally forth.

af4evr13

First Post
New to this site but very impressed with all the information on here. I am an experienced 3.5 D&D player and starting a new campaign on 5e. I am roleplaying a Half-Elf (Drow elf side) from Crinti Origin (2nd Edition Build). Starting as a Ranger but want to multiclass into Barbarian with dual wield. Any advice on where I should post for help would be appreciated. Thank you

bkwrm79

Villager
Hi!

Oddly enough I have still never played a D&D campaign, though I hope that changes in the coming year. :)

I've played Rifts, played and run Cinematic Unisystem, and will be running a VtR 2e game soon.

mineirodabahia

First Post
Hi guys! Old hardcore player here! English is not my native language and most of what I've learned in english was with rpg, so that's it! Will try to contribute the best I can to the community!

Remove ads