EN World The ENWorld PbP Massacre Discussion

Shayuri

First Post
The title of the game:

"Is This a Game?"

No one starts with any stats. We don't even know what system it's in. When we want to do something, we tell the GM, who tells us what to roll, with what bonuses and so on.

Over time, we slowly figure out what we're playing, what system we're in, and what the plot is.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
That's a real bummer about your games, Knightfall. :(

On a purely selfish level, I'm glad the Dragonstar game will be continuing more or less unscathed, but it's hard to lose so much on the other ones.

Sadly, I don't use email notifications so I can't help in that regard.
Keep an eye out for Realmsian Dragonstar, Shayuri. I'll put up a new Rogues Gallery soon and then start rebuilding the IC thread once I have everything I need compiled and ready to go.

Sleep time. (Damn head cold.)

GreenKarl

First Post
Unfortunately I was new enough to the forums that I've lost literally everything I ever posted and had on these forums. I don't blame anyone, these things happen. But I think I will be delaying my Adventures in Middle Earth game for a little while. I'll return to it sometime soon, but I'll need some time.

This saddens me greatly... I even made up a character while the site was down. BUT I totally 100% understand...

KainG

Explorer
[MENTION=2012]Knightfall[/MENTION] Looking forward to its return! Unfortunately, I only have e-mail notifications to posts that quote my own, so I only have some of the IC thread.

CharlotteOz

Explorer
I hope you saved your character sheet as I did not :( BUT yes I am totally willy to start up again... I will try and re-build some background and how you got to that point but it will not be complete :(

Mine is saved! Stuck it on a cloud drive. So that's one of us, anyways.

EDIT: alternately we could FF through the last numbers-heavy conflict and then let people remake theirs, if there's anyone lacking their sheet?

Remove ads