EN World The ENWorld PbP Massacre Discussion

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Well, as they say, The Show Goes On.

I, too, lost just about everything for games I was participating in or running. Dirge Of The North is basically gone, aside from a few notes outside of the site, I had everything here. I'm unsure what to do with it at this point. I may try something in a similar style after I get my feet wet again. Thankfully that one was not exactly pages deep into plot.

Not my first experience with an RP site that suffered something like this, and that group recovered and continued on afterwards. It does suck, but at least the board is not completely gone. My main concern is mostly for players that had their accounts deleted and so truly did lose everything, much like myself: it's hard to pickup and carry on after that, but we shall, with as much borrowed British stoicism as is possible.

@Creamsteak, good on you for making a topic like this to gather up and sort it all out. Maybe we can adjust the first post as we get more information to show who is still running games from The Crash and who is still interested in participating? Roll Call, if you will.

I still have Risia's character sheet, if that helps.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
If I can get everyone together for my New Frontier game I can easily continue that as you guys were just about to start your first combat.

I'm really hoping quickleaf is able to restart his game as I was becoming very attached to Akilah. I felt like she could destroy anyone with her tongue.

Speaking of Shadowrun, if anyone wants to run a PBP Shadowrun game count me in. Played Shadowrun at a convention for the first time a couple weeks ago and now I have an itch that needs to be scratched.

I still have my character for your New Frontier game.

Remove ads