CoC: Beyond the Mountains of Madness

DallasPA

First Post
Another Alternative

Greetings everyone,

I have another suggestion, not too long ago I purchased HP Lovecraft's Dunwich-Return to the forgotten village. If anyone was interested in playing this we could bridge the existing characters over into this adventure. I could GM, this would give me time to locate MoM. After the conclusion of Dunwich we could go back to MoM. Let me know what you think??????

DallasPA

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hmm...ok if we can't find someone to do MoM - I'd like to keep our group together if possible because I think we have a great group.

;)

I made this proposal to Kit in our Masks of Nyarlathotep thread. I would be willing to take over the GMing duties of the MoM game provided you folks can wait a week or so for me to order it from an online site I found that has a copy. If you guys are willing to wait a week or perhaps a little more than a week for me to get it and familiarize myself with it, I would be willing to take over as GM.

Toric

KitanaVorr

First Post
I also figured that while we wait for Toric to catch up in the reading, we keep up the whole game by having our characters chat with each other. More like a social interaction type thing to sort of bond the group together.

What do you think about that?

Fanog

First Post
Sounds great. I'd really like to continue this specific adventure, if possible. After all, that's what all of our characters came for. Group bonding sounds nice in the meantime, we'll probably going to need it. :eek:

Thanks for Toric, for offering to take over. :)

Fanog

Folks,

I have ordered the Beyond the Mountains of Madness book from Chaosium. Once the order was processed, the site informed me that I should receive the book within 2 to 5 business days so hopefully I'll have it by the weekend. After that I'll need a few days to read it before getting the game going again.

I ordered it now so that I'll have it as soon as possible. This in no way means that you guys can't still tell me "no" if you want to go in a different direction. Otherwise, I should be ready in a week and a half or so to get the game going again.

Last night I read the entire IC thread to familiarize myself with what has happened so far. I'll spend some time looking over the characters and the OOC thread in the next few days until I get the book.

Like I said, if someone has any objections to me taking over the GMing duties, feel free to voice them. As I said, just because I ordered the book doesn't mean that you guys can't still decide that you'd rather have a different GM or go in a different direction. But after reading some reviews of Beyond the Mountains of Madness and reading the IC thread, I am very interested in seeing the book now.

I guess there are a few of you who haven't checked in yet. Jump in here as soon as you can and let me know if you are okay with me taking over as GM.

Toric

Remove ads