CoC: Beyond the Mountains of Madness

Nope, I'm here. :)

The reason I haven't started is because I thought that Kit was in the process of moving. I haven't seen her around on the boards in the last week or so. I figured that it might be better to wait until she is back before restarting. I'm ready to start as soon as everyone else is!

Toric

KitanaVorr

First Post
Toric_Arthendain said:
Nope, I'm here. :)

The reason I haven't started is because I thought that Kit was in the process of moving. I haven't seen her around on the boards in the last week or so. I figured that it might be better to wait until she is back before restarting. I'm ready to start as soon as everyone else is!

Toric

yeah - I should be back by this weekend (I HOPE!) it is not fun trying to move and work at the same time

Fanog

First Post
Toric,

I would be in favor of fast-forwarding to September 1st. The party will surely be nice, but (as for me) I'm pretty excited to see us actually get going. With everything that's happened, I think we've had enough delays.

Of course, if the others have a different opinion, I'll settle with that.

Fanog

DallasPA

First Post
Greetings,

I would of liked the opprotunity to gather and research more info, and question more of the NPC's. But this seems to be dragging out as it is, so for the sake of keeping interest levels high, I am all for moving to Sept 1st.

Even with moving forward to September 1st, you'll still have time for investigations because the expedition doesn't actually leave until later in the month. September 1st is the date that the leaders (Starkweather and Moore) wanted every to gather in New York to begin preparations for leaving.

Okay, I'm gonna post shortly in the IC thread moving things forward to September 1st.

Also, I am considering opening the game back up to one or two more players to round out the group. As far as I can tell, Kitana, Fanog and DallasPA are still here. Not sure about zombiedude or ByronsGhost. Even if we have five players, I wouldn't be opposed to one more.

Toric

Remove ads