CoC: Beyond the Mountains of Madness

I got an e-mail from Chaosium that stated that the book was shipped a few hours ago. I'm hoping that since it was sent priority mail I'll get it by Friday or Saturday.

I believe that there are a couple of players who haven't checked in here yet with their yay or nay for me to take over as GM but just wanted to provide an update on when I expected to have the book.

Toric

My copy of Beyond the Mountains of Madness hasn't arrived yet but since it was shipped on Tuesday, I figure it should arrive tomorrow or Saturday. Once I have it, I'll start reading it and preparing to run it. I'm tentatively hoping to be ready to restart the game by mid to late next week. I'm also in the process of reading the At The Mountains Of Madness story and I am completely caught up with the IC game thread so other than reading the Beyond the Mountains book, I am pretty well ready to get started.

Toric

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
In the meantime, I know that some people were still doing IC posts... do we just want to fast-forward things to the hotel in September? That way we can meet in the lobby or something instead of rping sitting alone in our rooms. :p

Fanog

First Post
I'm not too sure. Maybe there are things that have to happen before september? I was kind of hoping that Roxie would throw all of us a party. (hint, hint) :p

Fanog

I got Beyond the Mountains of Madness in the mail today! I'll begin reading it over the weekend and hopefully be ready to go by the middle or latter part of next week.

Toric

I'm just about done reading the book and should be ready to start things back up shortly. When I do, I'll be moving things foward to September 1st, which seems to be the next logical step. Seeing as Kit has started up a little party for you guys to attend, I'll hold off on my initial post as Keeper until Friday night. That'll give you all a few days to interact at the party and then we'll move on to September 1st.

Toric

Okay, rather than trying to restart the game right before a holiday weekend, I'll wait until about next Monday or Tuesday before getting things going again.

Toric

Remove ads