SO What are you watching in July?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
With the end of Doctor Who and the Superhero shows, it seems that I am in a dry period with nothing left to watch. I've started scanning through Netflix and on demand movies but tell me what are you watching in July 2017...

Richards

Legend
My son and nephew have got me watching "American Ninja Warrior" on Mondays. I'm not a sports guy - this is about as close as I'll ever come to voluntarily watching sports. It's people going through an obstacle course, basically.

Tuesdays we watch "Face Off" on SyFy. It's a talent contest among would-be sci-fi/horror make-up artists.

...And that's about it until the network shows start back up in the fall. In the meantime, my son and I have been rewatching "Dollhouse" on DVD, and we're watching it probably in the optimum way: having seen them before, so knowing that the series will actually get somewhere interesting, but having seen them so long ago that some of the twists and surprises still catch us unawares.

Johnathan

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
My son and nephew have got me watching "American Ninja Warrior" on Mondays. I'm not a sports guy - this is about as close as I'll ever come to voluntarily watching sports. It's people going through an obstacle course, basically.

Ninja Warrior is great, watch the older Japanese version! :)

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Nothing, not watching a thing but that is about to change with Game of thrones starting back up and Shark Week just around the corner. :)

Ryujin

Legend
"Killjoys" and "Dark Matter" are both back on, so I'm watching those. Current and past episodes of "Forged in Fire" to feed my redneck maker side.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
ah yes I watched season 1 of Killjoys and very much enjoyed it, so I may well go watch that.

I haven't seen Dark Matter and I use to watch the Japanese version of Ninja Warriors but it does get repetitive. Looking forward to Game of Thrones...

Elodan

Adventurer
Dark Matter and Killjoys. Game of Thrones and Star vs the Forces of Evil (guilty pleasure) starting next week.

Watching classic Doctor Who on DVD, just finished the Patrick Troughton era. In my top 5 for Doctors.

Remove ads